What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i think rona might be there for awhile barring injury. The fact that he has human hands instead of flippers give him the edge of feldt

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
I'm going with Rona, even if he only plays 1-2 games he will get a nice price rise, and I need to get rid of Beale.

Hoping I can hang on to Copley until round 11.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
looking at some of the players on the form drop list in the stats centre and if a few have a few more drops they could be very handy after the rep period. Watmough and lyon currently under 250k. If eiter segs or Kingston get injured and gives the other much more minutes they are both now under 200k

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
will carter most likely fill in at backrow during origin when bird/Harrison and maybe taylor out?

abpanther

Staff member
Hey Rhino, what are the chances of Rona starting in Week 11?

Thinking of bringing him in for bye coverage and cash

will carter most likely fill in at backrow during origin when bird/Harrison and maybe taylor out?

My guess would be yes. Carter is really a backrower anyway, the only reason he's been doing the hooking duties is because Srama and Irwin have been injured, and with Srama back you can bet he'll slot into the backrow during Origin.

As for this week, after a lot of thought, I decided to trade out Fifita for Gurgess (it was either him or Merrin), and Starling to Jackson, in preparation for the bye rounds.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Hey Rhino, what are the chances of Rona starting in Week 11?

Thinking of bringing him in for bye coverage and cash

I think he is safe with his current form for awhile. Winters will have to fight for his spot back. Not like previous seasons when he could have scored 12 tries in 3 games and be booted as soon as gash graham is even 60% fit to play.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
who had a choice between a few cheapies and decided to go with allwood this week? (I didn't, went with tounalkijedfhlsidhflihds instead), halftime and currently sitting on 6 lol

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
also, has anyone ever played 80 minutes and finished on a negative before? Tupou might set a record here

RHCP

Bench
I think Gagai got a -1 some time last season? Went off injured early.

Some massive scores this round. Picked up Buhrer, but forgot to play him. Might cost me my game, lol.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I think Gagai got a -1 some time last season? Went off injured early.

Some massive scores this round. Picked up Buhrer, but forgot to play him. Might cost me my game, lol.
i did mention after playing a full 80.

how many do you think will jump straight on the mann train?

Latest posts