What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

who did you end up (c)ing in the end?

Went with Surgess who scored decently, H2H opponent had it on Smith.

Glad I traded in and played Johnston this week tho. I probably wouldn't have played him if Kelly was fit.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
went with surges in the end. Did well.

One bloke im up against has both Copley and a johnstone. Shit isn't even funny anymore. Cheers to Gi for avuva's solid 20 as well

Pauli Pauli with 92 sitting on my bench, SBW with 6 at half time. :(

The more I think about SBW the more I think he was a waste of a buy for my team.

Starling finally goes for me this week to make way for Graham or Carter. Carter looking like a great buy this week with Harrison ruled out for 6 more weeks. Not sure what to do with Gavet, I've held him this whole time and he's due back this week or after their first bye. Not sure if he's worth the bye cover.

Joely01

Bench
Thinking of getting rid of Merrin for Carter and bringing Merrin back in after origin has finished, good move?

I'll have 16 after I trade in Carter and Graham. Think I might hold onto Inglis since he could go big against the Dragons in round 12.