What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SuperCoach 2014

The Pelican

Juniors
Can anyone help out with what is SBW BE for this week?

i need to get him in this week, but can win all head-to-head easily without him this week.
So might wait to bring him in, aslong as he isn't expecting a massive price rise...

80 BE this week and 34 BE for rd 16 if he scores 94 this week.

Is Peachey worth bringing in even though I already have Segeyaro? BE -59 so will make plenty of cash but trades are starting to become an issue for me.

Glad to see I am not the only one having trouble with trades after well laid plans were scuppered with Carter and DWZ late scratchings.
At least I reversed traded Dugan 2 weeks ago.

Thinking about doing Milf - Tedesco too. Milf will be on the back on a shit team for the rest of the year so I think Teddy would be a better investment longer term. Also frees up more cash to use elsewhere. Plus I already have Thurston, Maloney and Hayne in the halves so I don't really need him anyway.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
traded rowe for mann, McCullough for friend even though jake has a bye next week and chucked a roughy in and traded tolman for douglas who should do alright without myles and two starting backrowers this week.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
need graham, Jackson and douglas to score 245 points to beat the bunniestard, cant see it happening unless jackons cracks the 100 in the centres

Got Jackson too not sure how the move to six will affect his points.
He could be there just to defend, but if he could get a try assist and line break assist he may score well.

Frederick

Staff member
1044 this week. Lucked out having 17 players when luke Kelly played. Only regret was making SBW captain

Ended up with 985 this week. Thinking of doing Rona > Mortimer and Avua > Hurrell. I'll only have 12 players even after those trades. :(

Last edited: