What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIII - Honouring the attractive women that exist in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was in Almost Famous and a heap of movies

He's also in all these Hunger Games movies.

The role I remember him most for was as that weird guy in Boogie Nights that was a little obsessed with Dirk Diggler and used to wear really tight clothes, even though he was a bit of a fatty.

HowHigh

Coach
He's also in all these Hunger Games movies.

The role I remember him most for was as that weird guy in Boogie Nights that was a little obsessed with Dirk Diggler and used to wear really tight clothes, even though he was a bit of a fatty.
Ohh I remember that dude in Boogie Nights lol

Drew-Sta

Staff member
First day back at work after 7 work days off. My feet are angry they have socks and shoes on instead of haviana's and my legs are annoyed they have pants on instead of shorts.

My heart is sad I have to come back too :(

Another long B'feeding session. Wife feeling like she's letting him down. Absolute trooper of a woman she is.

Keep telling her she's not. Breastfeeding or no breastfeeding - mothers are the ducks guts.

HowHigh

Coach
Well this has been a pretty boring Superbowl
I didn't really care who won but now I hope Denver stages a come back or I might go back to sleep

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So just got an email from a DVD website who I occasionally buy from..

They were letting me know they're having a 'phillip seymour hoffman sale'

Talk about bad taste..

Status
Not open for further replies.