What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
also
cheerleader-119.gif

McLovin

Staff member
lol...saw that mi goreng in a cup ad today...phail

btw...someone mow my ghetto lawns...

adamkungl

Immortal
it is so much easier to gain muscle than it is to lose flab...i'm currently locked in an epic battle with my mini beer gut...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At the end of the day yeah they finished 5th, but at the time they were still gelling as a team and shouldn't of beaten your mob in that match. Totally outplayed once again, out-enthused etc.

I find it funny that Bulldogs use injuries as an excuse as it's a total oversight on what truly happened to there season and one of the biggest cop outs.

Yes, they played a factor...but s**t they played a factor in everyone's season and they truly only defined a few seasons. Not the Dogs.

Outplayed? They won with a last-minute try due to an uncharacteristic error :lol:

I love your authority, it's quite hilarious. The fact it's still relevant to you over two months since my club last played a game is even funnier.

adamkungl

Immortal
Outplayed? They won with a last-minute try due to an uncharacteristic error :lol:

I love your authority, it's quite hilarious. The fact it's still relevant to you over two months since my club last played a game is even funnier.

sif uncharacteristic....its the bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts