What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XLIII - honouring madunit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
I could always be a downer and bring up how miserable it has been around my house the last week.

Natural birth is generally 6 weeks after the birth when you can have special cuddles.

Don't know about C-Sections though.

Just over 3 weeks left for me.

C sections are the same.. about 6 weeks, because regardless of how the babies were born, the uterus still needs to contract and is usually still bleeding, which ends up coming out the vag.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Anything's better than cricket talk. M I RITE!

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

First Grade
Hospital is that boring i could converse with bm for an entire ten minute block

Hallatia

Referee
Guy guys?

I think I need my glasses, but both pairs are in my room which is on the other side of the house relative to wear I'm sitting right now. Someone go get them for me

dogslife

Coach
Guy guys?

I think I need my glasses, but both pairs are in my room which is on the other side of the house relative to wear I'm sitting right now. Someone go get them for me
Get them, your lack of glasses is somehow causing your IQ to decrease dramatically

Dragon2010

First Grade
Hospital is that boring i could converse with bm for an entire ten minute block

I enjoyed my time in hospital, apart from feelin sick I had lots of visitors, time to my self, watch what I want with no complaints, food in bed, hot nurses and physio and my iPad.

DownUnder

Coach
What's great fun is when nurses stuff around with the aircon for your room taking it from one extreme to the other....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts