What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

First Grade
i don't think so, but you could start a gay one! woo!

i did my fone call and got voice mail and left a geniused voice mail, hate myseeeelf

Martli

Coach
Same, I'm not a big phone guy. I am pretty good at reading non-verbal communication, maybe that's why. It's more relaxing for me when non-verbal communication has more involvement.

Non verbal communication makes up the majority of the message really.

simmo1

First Grade
lol I very rarely get a conversation on my phone lasting longer than a minute, unless I'm calling a taxi. Also probably have replied to only about 50% of the messages I receive.

Mobiles are overrated.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm not big on phonecalls...too many awkward silences...i very, very rarely ring someone up just to chat

Didgi

2nd woo.

I hate talking on the phone. You can fix your mistakes in a text message.

DB

First Grade
Morotai lol...take it ur from around there?

Mortdale, which is up the road.

On the topics of phones, I hate talking. I have your condition Kiki where I think my heart stops when it rings no matter who it is calling me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm in NT's boat sorta - hate excessive texting. If something can wait and isn't urgent, texting is fine. But if you're trying to organise something quickly or get a quick response on something - phone call way to go.

simmo1

First Grade
Also when I'm at home, I always check MSN/Facebook to see if I can communicate that way before texting/calling, just because phones suck.

Carnifex

Juniors
I only text.. i only ring if its very very urgent . Been going over my cap of 350 messages the last few months though so i should probably cut it down a bit.

Martli

Coach
I phone if I want to get it sorted quickly, otherwise I just text and they can respond at their own leisure. There's a time and place for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts