What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm in NT's boat sorta - hate excessive texting. If something can wait and isn't urgent, texting is fine. But if you're trying to organise something quickly or get a quick response on something - phone call way to go.

people who text for something urgent = failll...half the time it doesn't get answered

Bazal

Post Whore
Sitting at work while they do a refurb, primer for new floor going down....I may or may not be high as f**k on the stuff

McLovin

Staff member
lol Baz...did you have to put entire isle's on wheels so they could get under them?

Bazal

Post Whore
In other news, I am seriously considering selling my baby...heart breaking decision :(

perverse

Referee
In other news, I am seriously considering selling my baby...heart breaking decision :(
wtf, there's a market for that?

here i am telling every jess, brooke and sally i knock up to get abortions... i could be rich, Baz! RICH!

McLovin

Staff member
Any fool can see dat baby belongs to me...I'm the pa of dat there youngin' boss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts