What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
The only one left. She made under walkways and staircases fun for a while there.. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Sick pervert, if I teach at your cesspool of a school, and I catch you looking up my shorts I am throwing you to the Cronulla fans.

The only good thing about Wii is that clip on youtube where some douche filmed his GF playing Wii Hula Hoop in her undies. Not only did she have a rockin bod, but a whole heap of Lads Mag hotties and other various copy cats decided to try and out do her in hotness and film that as well.

Dead set, there is now about an hours worth of footage on Youtube of various glamours playing Wii Hula Hoop in their undies. :thumn \\\\:D/

God-King Dean

Immortal
Oi McLovin, just bought me a pair of Cronulla socks.

UP..... UP..... CRONULLA!

CHEER CHEER THE BLACK WHITE N BLUE!

Didgi

Sick pervert, if I teach at your cesspool of a school, and I catch you looking up my shorts I am throwing you to the Cronulla fans.

By 'cesspool' I will assume you mean 'best in north queensland' and by 'sick pervert' I will assume you mean 'exemplary student, borderline genius, and the next Shane Warne (without the major attitude problems)'.

Surely I dont assume too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts