What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

perverse

Referee
WTF are Pink Elephants? :lol:
you can't see the pictures?

they are a device of pure win. pink, vanilla flavoured cigarettes. always a hit at parties... just have to fight off other smokers from taxing them all...

:lol:

they are f**king awesome... or they were... back when i could f**king buy them...

Bazal

Post Whore
Really? It's illegal to sell flavoured tobacco? Huh...that kinda sucks, only time I ever used to smoke was the flavoured Hookah tobbaco at this crazy joint I used to go to

simmo1

First Grade
Really? It's illegal to sell flavoured tobacco? Huh...that kinda sucks, only time I ever used to smoke was the flavoured Hookah tobbaco at this crazy joint I used to go to

Its the first I heard it was illegal. A mate of mine was smoking Vanilla Jewells just last week, and I was at a party not long ago where there was a hookah set up, so I think they're still legal...

StormChaser

First Grade
Makes me laff and laff at gronkfails on this forum. The minute a "bitch" like me slaps them around the board they pull out the "You must be a dyke, one who likes fisting" lines.
Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahah!

Lick my boots and thank me bitches!!

Dutchy

Immortal
Tough training session tonight gaiz, need a cold beer.

Kiki, when I usually talk to cheerleaders on the phone, I ask them. "Whats your favorite scary movie?"

Dutchy

Immortal
Makes me laff and laff at gronkfails on this forum. The minute a "bitch" like me slaps them around the board they pull out the "You must be a dyke, one who likes fisting" lines.

Quiet time now Dyke.

perverse

Referee

you... you... don't... like fisting?

i am disappoint.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

they all think you're a Mexican as well

perverse

Referee
Tough training session tonight gaiz, need a cold beer.

Kiki, when I usually talk to cheerleaders on the phone, I ask them. "Whats your favorite scary movie?"
:lol:

when i talk to them on the phone, i wake up.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts