What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallatia

Referee
I agree, I'm not sure what my dad's problem is. I have a brother who claims he can't stand it as well and whinges whenever he smells it. But my dad thinks he's allergic to it, I guess he might be, but he does occasionally eat and like it, for example when he tried this lemon garlic chicken, which was amazing to be honest, he liked it. I think he had to try it with the way I raved about it, and he liked that restaurant

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k I'm sick of Fernando Alonso. Despite being in a clearly inferior car, everything keeps coming up diamonds for him.

Bazal

Post Whore
I have to say, that's the first person of middle eastern descent I have ever heard of not liking garlic too...it's practically a staple food over there. Part of why the food is so fking delicious. Garlic, preserved lemon, coriander seed, cumin, paprika, chilli....and now I'm hungry

Cliffhanger

Coach
Al-Aseel's lemon garlic chicken, is better than anything my mum, both my grandmothers and all my aunties have ever cooked. Seriously, that stuff is so amazing.

dogslife

Coach
Am I douchebag for wearing brightly coloured bonds underwear with the high top elastics with short tops?
Are we talking underwear that comes above your waistline or something. I'm sort of imagining a bad 1980's instructional fitness video

Hallatia

Referee
Al-Aseel's lemon garlic chicken, is better than anything my mum, both my grandmothers and all my aunties have ever cooked. Seriously, that stuff is so amazing.
this is the one I was referring to.
I was just invited to a bbq happening now which is 100 metres away from my house. Winning.

Fish is still defrosting, I was planning on making that for dad's dinner, so it's all good because now I know what I'm doing and the recipe is 15 minutes preparation time, 5 minutes cooking time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts