What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
Test matches are something you leave on the TV all day and watch in bits and peices.. I couldn't sit through an entire 5 day match even though I do enjoy cricket (not half as much as I used to)

dogslife

Coach
Skinny jeans. The gimps that wear them should be forced to wear a shirt that says "Don't know what the inside of a gym looks like" or "Never participated in sports"

Cliffhanger

Coach
Skinny jeans. The gimps that wear them should be forced to wear a shirt that says "Don't know what the inside of a gym looks like" or "Never participated in sports"

What I don't get is those gym wankers that have chicken legs and a massive upper body? Who the f**k does weights but doesn't do squats?

dogslife

Coach
I would be genuinely surprised if Rusty Crowe doesn't have contracts with the Burgess bros first born sons, and possibly even their neighbours in England

Cliffhanger

Coach
Nah they're a good side, they're just playing the best team in the league today, pride of the league you could say :roll:

f**k that shit, no team has the right to call themselves the pride of the league, least of all a side like Souths, who have a history of being hypocrites and liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts