What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swimming

Razor

Coach
See El you're biggest supporter just proved that he knows very little about swimming, by not even knowing that results are made public. And watching the race he somehow thought all of their laps were swam at the same speed despite being more than 20% slower.

Razor

Coach
fair dinkum

how do you maage to function?

the mind boggles

Unlike you El I'm not brilliant. Afterall I couldn't see how a lot of very high ranking officials will alter video, alter electronic equipment and rig a sporting result. You are smart enough to see that is what happened.

Shorty

Staff member
There is a thing called the result page.
It still doesn't prove you're right and I'm wrong.
As I've said,she doesn't slow down to the extent of the others and that page you gave me just shows that both Schipper and the winner are at similar intensities and Jess slows down when her lactic kicks in but the winner shows no sign whatsoever...no energy system.

Like I said,all you've got is an opinion just like mine,try and deal with it.

The General

Juniors
Sorry about the size of the pics but they are the best stills I've seen so far.

IMO going off those pics Phelps won. If you look at the 3rd pic, it looks like the Serb has just got a fingertip on the wall, while the fingers on Phelps right hand seem to be bent implying they got there a fraction earlier.

Besides, don't the times flash up pretty much immediately after the race is over? If so it would have to be a pretty elaborate set up to change his time as soon as the race finished.

Attachments

• 00.37114-mid.jpg
    00.37114-mid.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 17
  • opgm-37116-mid.jpg
    opgm-37116-mid.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 17
  • opgm-37117-mid.jpg
    opgm-37117-mid.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 00.37118-mid.jpg
    00.37118-mid.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Razor

Coach
IMO going off those pics Phelps won. If you look at the 3rd pic, it looks like the Serb has just got a fingertip on the wall, while the fingers on Phelps right hand seem to be bent implying they go there a fraction earlier.

Yep even the Serbian Olympic committee thinks the video shows Phelps won.

But they think all these high-ranking officials rigged the video and time keeping device to show that Phelps won. El Diabo and Shorty also thinks that happened.

NPK

Bench
Razor said:
Jessica. her mother, and grand mother are sore losers to say she only lost because of cheating.
Has Jessicah said anything that makes you think she's a sore loser? Or are you defaming her?

Razor

Coach
Has Jessicah said anything that makes you think she's a sore loser? Or are you defaming her?

Watch the news sometime. You'll see the comments. Absolutely disgusting.

El Diablo

Post Whore
still waiting to find out what this record is that Aussies are supposedly so up in arms about Phelps taking