What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney vs Qld - 25/1 & 1/2

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kossie looks remarkebly composed considering the fact that his team was comprahensively robbed.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Kossie looks remarkebly composed considering the fact that his team was comprahensively robbed.

Must have learned a lesson in humility after the 6-0 rout when he was coaching Adelaide. He thought he was 'robbed' then too :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Mong said:
One handball penalty decision.. What else has been possibly wrong against you? The sending off and the penalty were correct calls...

I've got Robbie Slater and now Stagger Eel on my side Mong. :lol:

The sending off, I give you, the penalty, not so sure.

The penalty was a huge call.....but I could see Shields position - no way he could have seen it so that was just plain bad luck.

renaud f**k him off wherever he came from
juninho can take his retirement somewhere else
talay is past his use by date
middleby i never liked so the sooner they f**k him off the better
brosque i still don't like so he can piss off soon too

Mong

Post Whore
fish eel said:
I've got Robbie Slater and now Stagger Eel on my side Mong. :lol:

The sending off, I give you, the penalty, not so sure.

The penalty was a huge call.....but I could see Shields position - no way he could have seen it so that was just plain bad luck.

Someone falling over after pushed isn't bad luck Fishy.... Sh*tty game though wasn't it? Conditions probably didn't help.. I live within 20 minutes of Lang Park and we had next to no rain.. I was surprised at what i was seeing there..

Azkatro

First Grade
Sydney didn't deserve to win anyway. I think 1-0 would have been a more appropriate scoreline which would have translated to Reinaldo's fantastic goal being the difference in the two legs.

Once Dead

Bench
Brosque didn't and hasn't delivered in the last 3 years.....if he was more concerned with staying onside and less concerned with diving / complaining whenever someone grabs his shirt then he might score a goal or two.

Zadkovic is nothing, I don't see what anyone sees in him....

Renaud is a relic....

Talay was AWOL tonight...

Changes should have been made earlier, Brosque, Corica, Zadkovic and Talay were only wasting oxygen out there.

Did I see Bolton shouting at Biddle? Having to be separated by Ognenovski? If so, that's a bit strange....

fish eel

Immortal
Impellitteri said:
Brosque didn't and hasn't delivered in the last 3 years.....if he was more concerned with staying onside and less concerned with diving / concerning whenever someone grabs his shirt then he might score a goal or two.

Zadkovic is nothing, I don't see what anyone sees in him....

Renaud is a relic....

Talay was AWOL tonight...

Changes should have been made earlier, Brosque, Corica, Zadkovic and Talay were only wasting oxygen out there.

Did I see Bolton shouting at Biddle? Having to be separated by Ognenovski? If so, that's a bit strange.

Yes, caught that.

Bolton was going off big time.

bit harsh on zadkovich there's a few that should be dropped before him

unfortunately corica carries this team more often than not

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
bit harsh on zadkovich there's a few that should be dropped before him

unfortunately corica carries this team more often than not

and his 34 years of age...

sad isn't it?

weasel

First Grade
Great game tonight, I wasn't going to go cuz I'm really poor atm, but my housemate wouldn't have it and ended up paying for me.

Gotta say that the match lured some real uncouth characters up from Sydney; when I was walking from the stadium to the city a bunch of fully decked out Sydney supporters were kicking out at shop windows and hitting cars and stuff, and I don't think I've ever felt so unsafe travelling through the mall; spotted a few aggressive types in sydney colours smarting for fights. With supporters like that the scum got what they deserved.

weasel said:
Great game tonight, I wasn't going to go cuz I'm really poor atm, but my housemate wouldn't have it and ended up paying for me.

Gotta say that the match lured some real uncouth characters up from Sydney; when I was walking from the stadium to the city a bunch of fully decked out Sydney supporters were kicking out at shop windows and hitting cars and stuff, and I don't think I've ever felt so unsafe travelling through the mall; spotted a few aggressive types in sydney colours smarting for fights. With supporters like that the scum got what they deserved.

whinge whinge, i can tell stories of bronco's supproters but atleast i'm smart enough to realise that it's only 1% that behave like that every good friday

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: is all I can say.

Even if we don't score the required goals tomorrow night, we're still there :cool: