What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney vs Qld - 25/1 & 1/2

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Timmah said:
Actually played for 5 years from U9's to U14's.

From what I understand, that last age there isn't that much younger than you ;-)

I'm playing U17s this year. :lol:

Magpie Nick said:
I know someone else who comes across like that on here too..

I agree :sarcasm:

I'll be the first to admit that I say stupid things every now and then but comparing my football knowledge to Tim's is a joke.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
gfp said:
I'm playing U17s this year. :lol:

Yes. THREE years difference. That isn't much.

And you're still 16. :lol:

gfp said:
I'll be the first to admit that I say stupid things every now and then but comparing my football knowledge to Tim's is a joke.

Assumed.

Dutchy

Immortal
Just because you dont play doesnt mean you dont know anything.

Hell, I know more about football than A LOT (majority) of halfwits that post here and I have never played the game in Competition apart from in the school team.

Timmah

Staff member
Now now JS... this is TT's section, if you don't know as much as him you shouldn't post here... tut tut

where did i say anything about how much you play the game means how much you know? you f**king drop kick learn to read that was somebody else who you actually quoted and responded ... tut tut tut

Dragooner

Bench
This is a god damn funny arguement. You can play football till you die for every second but that doesn't mean sh*t. You can't judge your knowledge by the years you've played. Like a 23 year old who has watched lots of matches, reads up on everything and then this little 14 year old comes up and says 'I've played since under 6's, you know sh*t'

It's bullsh*t. It's fair obvious that some people on this forum know jacksh*t about football. And there knowledge extends to there clubs first team and sh*t they've searched on the net when they have nfi about the topic.

sydraider

First Grade
I have only ever played a handful of indoor games but f**k me that aint gonna stop me from chanting "Sydney til I die!"

This is a public internet forum, Im sure it has all the credibility in the world from most of its posters. ;-)

NK Arsenal

Juniors
JS said:
Just because you dont play doesnt mean you dont know anything.

Hell, I know more about football than A LOT (majority) of halfwits that post here and I have never played the game in Competition apart from in the school team.

And just because Tim played for 5 seasons means he knows alot? :lol:

Re Serbian team: I don't pay much attention to them. I'd rather pay attention to the better national sides like Australia, England and Germany instead.

gunning_for_panthers said:
And just because Tim played for 5 seasons means he knows alot? :lol:

Re Serbian team: I don't pay much attention to them. I'd rather pay attention to the better national sides like Australia, England and Germany instead.

playing the game has nothing to do with how much you know. i've never played basketball outside of PE at school and muck arounds in my mates backyard but i still know a thing or two about the sport

you don't pay too much attention to the german national team either

Timmah

Staff member
The way I see it, regardless of my lack of knowledge on Sydney's exact form pre-Kosmina (and post-Kosmina bar the 5-4 game and last four or so weeks - mainly because I only watch Mariners games), this is how it went down.

- Sydney lost and are now gornskis.
- I laughed.
- You took exception to me laughing and attempted to turn it on me for being the supposed "blow in".
- You have since proceeded, by way of exposing my lack of knowledge in certain areas, to demonstrate how you seem to believe that only fully-knowledgeable people of the world game should comment and that blow-ins aren't allowed in your little oasis here in the Football subforum. You said it yourself.

It cries of sour grapes to me but well done, it was a pretty good effort to make me look stupid tbh.

sour grapes? i said we didn't deserve to win wtf are you on about? i said it was a great effort we went from second last to the finals series which to me is something to be proud about not upset. have your laugh, you'll be joining us soon enough

you said sydney weren't getting flogged every week because scorelines suggested losses no more than one goal when in actual fact if you watched the games you'd of seen the most pathetic football in the country

you're a blow trying to tell me a thing or two about sydney's season when you yourself admit you didn't watch the games, how you going to do that?

i still laugh at your little whinge that anybody who thought aloisi's goal was offside is a cheat haha NFI pal

Latest posts