What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney vs Qld - 25/1 & 1/2

:lol: is all you can say? you've been following a-league for about 7 weeks haven't you?

lol sydney went from second last to the finals series. i think we've done pretty damn good.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yes you did. But you're out now :)

7 weeks? :lol: I wasn't aware one had to actively post on a topic on an internet forum to be following it. ;-)

oh well sh*t happens. we didn't deserve to win and the fact still remins we were wooden spoon contenders until kosmina takes over. to do that and make the finals series would of been the equivalent if the roosters made the 8 last year

maybe 8 weeks. not long now until the season is over

Timmah

Staff member
Oh come on... it's not like you were getting your asses handed to you pre-Kossie. I'll certainly concede it was a great turn-around once he took the reins but you were only in the red by small margins each game before he took over. The Roosters on the other hand were getting spanked left right and centre until Ando walked away and gave it to Freddy.

did you even watch a single game under culina? they only didn't get their arses handed to em because the standard of football in the a-league is sh*t. go watch replays of games against wellington, perth, the loss against adelaide before culina was sacked and the pathetic exhibition of finishing against your mob in the first week. then compare it to the 3-2 win over the mariners which heavily flatters your mob. a 5-0 scoreline was more appropriate. sydney were playing the worst football of anyone and deserved to be where they were and under kossie they rose from the dead, made the finals and all in all a poor season was salvaged

Timmah

Staff member
You never lost by more than a goal under Culina. Regardless of the standard of football being played it's hardly as if you were losing 3-0 or 2-0 every week.

spoken like somebody who just looked up results rather than watching the games

they were significantly outplayed every week. under kossie they weren't. same team, same season yet he still managed the not only get them competing but winning games and not only winning but dominating games

there is more to football than just a 1-0 win in a record book. blow in

fish eel

Immortal
Sydney were played off the park week in week out under Culina.

The only reason we didnt get hammered on the scoreboard was the class of Rudan, Popa and Bolton kept us in games.

We should never have sold Rudan.

Since he left, Milligan has been quite poor tbh.

no, hopefully that = you from the football sub forum

face it you know jack sh*t about football or sydney fc or sydney fc's season this year and tried to base your argument on the results page of the a-league website and you got put to sleep

Timmah

Staff member
Sydney FC? Am I supposed to watch their games am I?

:lol: I support the Mariners ;-)

Regardless, I'll post where I like, and you can continue to suggest I'm a blow in and know nothing about football. Which is funny, because I did play it for five years.

But what would I know, right?

pepe

Juniors
i'm a qld roar supporter but have to concede sydney got a tough go with the referee last night,shield has made many poor decisions throughout the entire season,he got caught up in his publicity since officiating in the world cup.
since kosmina has taken over sydney they have been the best team in the competition but they fell at the last hurdle not securing the double chance against melbourne in the last round.

pepe

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Timmah said:
Regardless, I'll post where I like, and you can continue to suggest I'm a blow in and know nothing about football. Which is funny, because I did play it for five years.

When did you play it for 5 years? From U6s to U10s? :lol:

You know Jack sh*t about football.

P.S. So much for Sydney's great away record eh!?

Magpie Nick

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
When did you play it for 5 years? From U6s to U10s? :lol:

You know Jack sh*t about football.

P.S. So much for Sydney's great away record eh!?

I know someone else who comes across like that on here too...

Timmah

Staff member
Actually played for 5 years from U9's to U14's.

From what I understand, that last age there isn't that much younger than you ;-)

Timmah said:
Sydney FC? Am I supposed to watch their games am I?

then why blow in acting like you know about sydney's season? saying this, telling that and you didn't even watch sydney games all you could come up with was "looking at the results for the a-league you didn't lose by more than a single goal" even though our performances showed we deserved to lose by 3 every week

Latest posts