What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu comes home

Kurt Angle

First Grade
sailor, tuqiri, rogers and tahu only got there because of the amount of money they were on .

:lol:

No, they were picked becasue they were the best in their positions.

Rogers was the best fullback as his body was still healthy and Latham was notorious for f*ck ups at international level until 2005.

Tuquiri was the best winger in the world in 2004 and Sailor was the second best winger in Australia until 2006 when he would have been the best winger.

But nooo... according to turdy, the ARU intentionally picked weaker sides to justify money spent..... :lol:

Dave The Maori

Juniors
:lol:

No, they were picked becasue they were the best in their positions.

Rogers was the best fullback as his body was still healthy and Latham was notorious for f*ck ups at international level until 2005.

Tuquiri was the best winger in the world in 2004 and Sailor was the second best winger in Australia until 2006 when he would have been the best winger.

But nooo... according to turdy, the ARU intentionally picked weaker sides to justify money spent..... :lol:
they were all waste of time everyone knows that . only the tfc and john o'neil said otherwise . i hope they know now it was a waste of money .

Kurt Angle

First Grade
they were all waste of time everyone knows that . only the tfc and john o'neil said otherwise . i hope they know now it was a waste of money .

Wendell Sailor - 38 tests
Mat Rogers - 45 tests
Lote Tuquiri - 67 tests

Mark Ella - 25 tests.

How many tests did great RU stalwarts like David Knox, Morgan Turinui, Marty Roebuck and Mark Panaho play?

The only waste of time that was evident was not grounding the three converts into playing the game properly, instead of throwing them in the deep end straight away.

Still... 150 test matches between them says they did alright.

Guvner

First Grade
By home I guess you mean the NRL, not the Eels. Their cap must be getting interesting for 2010.

They are alllllll replacable. Gasnier and SBW ar both afterthoughts.
Tahu might not have used the code as a bargaining tool, but he did lie and say he was not interested in union and that it was basically a boring sport....a few days later he signs with that useless code. Sure he has come back, but lets not rejoice and praise the lord.

It should not be forgotten how much of a lying, greedy Rugby Union bitch Tahu was and is.

And I hope to see him get smashed as such.

I reckon NRL should impose requirements of Rugby Union tarts that return to the Greatest Game of All to contribute at Grass Roots level in Rural Australia as penance, for want of a better word.

Let some of those primary school kids ask him "What was "Rugger" like?"

He should be left to rot playing for the Eastwood buttmonkeys or whoever he was playing for.

Failing that, a career ending trial injury will suffice.

Kiki

First Grade
bahahaha...yet another player to come back with their tail between their legs coz union is the devil.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Get over this BS "he should rot in rugby because he left the code!" ... boo f#$%ing hoo. We have accepted players back who were drug cheats. Players who nearly tore apart the code itself (Super League era). In short, players who have done more damage to the game than Timana who switched codes (not the first, not the last).

Welcome back Timana. You shouldn't have left, BUT, you realised your error and return to the premier code. Wish you well in your second NRL career. Nice pick up Parramatta.

Get over this BS "he should rot in rugby because he left the code!" ... boo f#$%ing hoo. We have accepted players back who were drug cheats. Players who nearly tore apart the code itself (Super League era). In short, players who have done more damage to the game than Timana who switched codes (not the first, not the last).

Welcome back Timana. You shouldn't have left, BUT, you realised your error and return to the premier code. Wish you well in your second NRL career. Nice pick up Parramatta.

Didn't you disappear for a year or so out of embarrassment?

I see you didn't get any smarter.

He's coming back because he's not as good at Union as he thought he'd be.

I'd like to see Tahu finish his career with Parramatta.

As long as his career lasts only one more game.

Kurt Angle

First Grade

Daddy spent $14,000 a year on your high school education, and all you got out of it was the above 'cutting edge' wit and a sense of bigotry towards RL?

You think it was the most efficient allocation of resources?

Latest posts