What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu comes home

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Didn't you disappear for a year or so out of embarrassment?

I see you didn't get any smarter.

He's coming back because he's not as good at Union as he thought he'd be.

I'd like to see Tahu finish his career with Parramatta.

As long as his career lasts only one more game.

You can do better net hero. The classic tough guy behind a keyboard, the one and only EA. Try again ;-)

Difference of opinion is what you net hero will encounter on an online forum. Your 30k posts should suggest are aware of this. Looking forward to another tough guy reply :lol:

You can do better net hero. The classic tough guy behind a keyboard, the one and only EA. Try again ;-)

So, you consider ridicule to be a physical threat?

You really didn't learn anything.

I realise you're only 14 or something, so why not try acting your age or at the very least, let us know when you get your first pube so we can treat you like a post-pubescent nuffy instead of a pre-pubescent one.

Difference of opinion is what you net hero will encounter on an online forum. Your 30k posts should suggest are aware of this. Looking forward to another tough guy reply :lol:

Actually, I posted my opinion and you attacked that. Poorly.

You let me know when you're ready to retract kid. I'll be punching the sh*t out of some things online, like us online tough guys tend to do...

Dork.

gurudave

Juniors
The moral of the story... rugby union is sh*t. Rugby League players go for the cash which you can't blame them for then want to come back to a sport they love playing and are willing to make less from.

Cant wait for this years Brisbane Roar av. crowd to be bigger than the Reds. Rugby Union is a joke.

kal83

Juniors
for a team that said they had no salary cap space at the start of the year they seem to be signing some quality players. How many players will they cut to afford everyone?

typicalfan

Coach
I always felt Tahu was a little overrated even before he left. Those Novacastrians sure know how to talk up their cattle.

Butters

Bench
Excellent. Now he won't be wasting space on the Wallabies bench anymore. Worst attempted rugby union convert ever.

Damn the Eels have recruited very well for next season, as opposed to the last few years with Hagan the dunce.

Top 4 next year IMO

SteveM

Juniors
Respect must be given to Tahu for not letting his agent try and get a better deal through the papers. Well done for keeping it private.

The ARU must be very happy - another few hundred grand off their payroll. They can now concentrate on setting up their Melbourne franchise.