What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu out for 4 weeks

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:cry: NOOOOOOOOOO.

Just when we've had some luck with injuries this year, all the sudden this happens. Hope its not too serious, hope he can get back in time for the finals.

I was looking forward to centre clashes, him and Gasnier, Ben Smith and Cooper.

Brett Delany though, debut against the Dragons, huge ask. I suppose Reddy's debut was successful I wonder if Delaney's will be the same, if he gets picked for Sunday's game.

jayman

Juniors
any news on wade and vella...i read in the papers vella might be back soon and didnt wade only have a flesh wound?...shouldnt that be fine by now?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
If Wagon Marks up on gasnier it will be a Massacre. Gaz will cut him to shreds.

Mate! I reckon we should give the "Frog" a shot, he's been playing on the left side in PL and been killing it, would probably be playing first grade in a few other clubs, namely Penrith and Souths and I reckon will give a good account of himself,

Lets throw the kid in the deep end!!!..and see what we come up with.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Ben Smith has played both sides at times this years.

v Cowboys he played left centre
but in other games he has played right centre

Redback71

First Grade
suppose evens things up a bit then cause it looks like cooper may be out for the dragons on sunday.

jayman

Juniors
wouldnt be surprised to see wade named and cannings back... our bench should see us over the line

Kornstar

Coach
Delaney must be picked, he would not dissapoint, he is big and strong and is solid in defence.......he must be picked there and not Wagon, Wagon must play lock!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
Delaney must be picked, he would not dissapoint, he is big and strong and is solid in defence.......he must be picked there and not Wagon, Wagon must play lock!!

Mate, i'm also pushing Bretts Barrow to be selected however it won't a tragedy if Wags plays there. He also won't let us down only problem is he won't be match fit and putting him up against Gaz may be too big an ask for the guy.

The Colonel

Immortal
jayman said:
wouldnt be surprised to see wade named and cannings back... our bench should see us over the line

Wadey has apparently picked up a staph infection from the cut on his leg. It will have to wait until it is fully healed methinks.....

Kornstar

Coach
I know Wagon will do the job if needed, he must not mark Gasnier though, that will have to be Smith's job!

I am praying for Delaney though