What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take note cronulla fans

drake

First Grade
Craigshark.
I actually live on the South Coast, but have to drive through Menai on my way home from work each day.

The decontamination shower after the trip down Old Illawarra Rd is starting to take it's toll though.
What a lovely part of Sydney, no wonder Nuclear Research was dumped in the Shire, how many more mutants can that place produce anyway.

dimitri

First Grade
drake said:
Craigshark.
I actually live on the South Coast, but have to drive through Menai on my way home from work each day.

The decontamination shower after the trip down Old Illawarra Rd is starting to take it's toll though.
What a lovely part of Sydney, no wonder Nuclear Research was dumped in the Shire, how many more mutants can that place produce anyway.

hahahaha

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Craigboy said:
I have given an opinion,
No you haven't.
Craigboy said:
i said they are crap places
Why?
Craigboy said:
Just beacuse i haven't written an essay about it and gone into full detail about why i think they are crap places doesn't mean it isn't an opinion..
You've written paragraphs in an attempt to side-step the question. Perhaps you can't back yourself up... or you're afraid to speak your mind.
Craigboy said:
What have people looking different to me got to do with it?
You have the smell of redneck tamazoid about you. And you're a Sharks supporter. Puts you on the short list. Hey, that's my opinion.
Craigboy said:
And please tell me what words i have put into your mouth?
Craigboy wrote: "You would have been there, you should no how crap they are.. Thats unless you were looking at them through your red and white glasses...
Thats fair enough i guess, you have your opinion"

I have never offered an opinion on living in Kogarah or Hurstville.

menai_dogs

Juniors
Willow said:
Do you have no courage of conviction?

Drake gave his reasons why he isn't fond of Menai.

You just roll your eyes and expect everyone to follow some redneck in-joke about living in Kogarah or Hurtsville. Explain yourself, or shall we assume you make posts for no reason?

mate, why would u think it was "redneck"to say "great places", i dont find anything redneck about that. considering i am from a foreign descent, i dont find anything offensive in that comment. ur just paranoid, get off the b*ngs...

menai_dogs

Juniors
drake said:
Craigshark.

and what? woolongong is the sunshine state??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

drake

First Grade
menai_dogs said:
and what? woolongong is the sunshine state??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't know where woolongong is, but I don't live there or in Wollongong.

I live about as close to Wollongong as Menai is to Kogarah.

And Sydney siders come in droves to holiday there, so yep, must be pretty cool. Don't see us flocking with our boats and caravans to go the shire.

menai_dogs

Juniors
Willow said:
No you haven't.Why?You've written paragraphs in an attempt to side-step the question. Perhaps you can't back yourself up... or you're afraid to speak your mind.
You have the smell of redneck tamazoid about you. And you're a Sharks supporter. Puts you on the short list. Hey, that's my opinion.
Craigboy wrote: "You would have been there, you should no how crap they are.. Thats unless you were looking at them through your red and white glasses...

i will then, ok.

i actually used to live in kogarah and before they closed down the "HENRY'S" opposite james cook boys, i thought it was the best place on earth. with those foot long hot dogs and the gaming machines that were in there. it was heaven. but then they decided to knock it down and build a bridge. something about safety crossing for school kids, didnt really know what that was all about, but they sure stuffed it up big time.... it was bad enough they got rid of "sydeny fried chicken" in rockdale, but this topped the cake.

then me and the old man decided it was time to move on. so we moved to the wonderful suburb of menai. now i know why u people would be jealous, i would too if i lived in woolongong or hurstville too...

hurstville.... what can i say..... no comment, i just feel sorry for who ever lives there, dont wanna say anything further than that...

GO THE SHARKS!!!!!!

and i know what everyone is gonna say, "u originally are from kogarah so u should be following the dragons". sorry, i dont think so, my father used to follow them, before i knew anything about footy. i only learned about footy when growing up in menai so thats where my heart stays...

why would u follow a scummy team like the dragons anyway....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
menai_dogs said:
i will then, ok.

i actually used to live in kogarah and before they closed down the "HENRY'S" opposite james cook boys, i thought it was the best place on earth. with those foot long hot dogs and the gaming machines that were in there. it was heaven. but then they decided to knock it down and build a bridge. something about safety crossing for school kids, didnt really know what that was all about, but they sure stuffed it up big time.... it was bad enough they got rid of "sydeny fried chicken" in rockdale, but this topped the cake.
LMAO. Is that the best you've got?
You don't like Kogarah because a fast food joint is no longer there, and they put up a safety bridge for the shool instead. I bet those scars will never heal.
menai_dogs said:
hurstville.... what can i say..... no comment, i just feel sorry for who ever lives there, dont wanna say anything further than that...
:lol: No comment? Then why bother saying anything?
You guys are the side-step kings. Please, try and tell us why you don't like Hurstville.
menai_dogs said:
and i know what everyone is gonna say, "u originally are from kogarah so u should be following the dragons".
No, I'm not saying that. I'd rather you were a scummer.
menai_dogs said:
sorry, i dont think so, my father used to follow them, before i knew anything about footy.
Nothing has changed much.

menai_dogs

Juniors
Willow said:
LMAO. Is that the best you've got?
You don't like Kogarah because a fast food joint is no longer there, and they put up a safety bridge for the shool instead. I bet those scars will never heal.
:lol: No comment? Then why bother saying anything?
You guys are the side-step kings. Please, try and tell us why you don't like Hurstville.
No, I'm not saying that. I'd rather you were a scummer.Nothing has changed much.

dont get so cut dude, it was a bit of a joke...
do u actually work???

i can understand if u dont... u probably live in hurstville...

cant really say anything else about hurstville because i might get banned..... lets just say its not the way it used to be...

Craigshark

First Grade
Willow said:
No you haven't.Why?You've written paragraphs in an attempt to side-step the question. Perhaps you can't back yourself up... or you're afraid to speak your mind.

I never said you offered your opinion i said you have your opinion, which you would have, everyone has an opinion..
Once again i ask you, what have people looking different to me got to do with anything? And as you say, don't side-step the question and compare me to Tamazoid..
And Drake, take a drive through Hurstville and Kogarah, you'll need much more then a decontamination shower, thats if you get out alive..
And how anyone can actually compare Hurstville and Kogarah to anywhere in the Shire is beyond me.. Wait i just remembered its a Dragons forum..

gregstar

Referee
here's an easy comparrison dipsh*t

there are people within kogarah & hurstville who know what it's like to win a title.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
menai_dogs said:
dont get so cut dude, it was a bit of a joke...
do u actually work???
Oh good, personal insults. You must be a real hoot at weekend BBQs.

menai_dogs said:
i can understand if u dont... u probably live in hurstville...
OK, we've now established that you have at least one prejudice against the people in Hurstville based on their employment/unemployment status.

menai_dogs said:
cant really say anything else about hurstville because i might get banned..... lets just say its not the way it used to be...
A bigot with no courage. Geez... who would have thought...

Craigshark

First Grade
gregstar said:
here's an easy comparrison dipsh*t

there are people within kogarah & hurstville who know what it's like to win a title.

So what, now you are saying that everyone that lives in the Shire goes for either Cronulla, St.George-Illawarra, Wests Tigers, Cowboys or the Warriors?
Yeah, Great Call.. :?

gregstar

Referee
Craigshark said:
So what, now you are saying that everyone that lives in the Shire goes for either Cronulla, St.George-Illawarra, Wests Tigers, Cowboys or the Warriors?
Yeah, Great Call.. :?
are you completely bereft?

speed up tossbag.

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
There is no group of people on earth who are more desperate and determined to cling to the past (and in the process ignore the both the present & the future) than the fans of the now defunct St. George Dragons.

11Straight

Juniors
Mr Sharkie said:
There is no group of people on earth who are more desperate and determined to cling to the past (and in the process ignore the both the present & the future) than the fans of the now defunct St. George Dragons.
At least we have a past to cling to what have you got??
The almighty AMCO cup of 1979 and a pepsi can in your trophy cabinet.

Latest posts