What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take note cronulla fans

Ribs

Bench
Stevens didnt need women after he went to Cronulla.... he has been consistently f*cked ever since.

perth sharkie

Juniors
cussy said:
Andrew Johns will be an immortal.The players your ridiculous club has put forward as immortals wouldn't even be able to clean his boots.Take note, thats what an immortal can do.He changes a game by sheer brilliance and courage something distinctely lacking in the players your club has proclaimed as being immortal.

Got any other good predictions, Nostradamus? :lol:

cussy

Juniors
what's your point dipsh*t??A Johns will be an immortal, not this year, thats ridiculous to have an immortal named EVERY year ....oh wait...thats what your ridiculous club does.By this time next year the scummers will have to name a few reserve graders and the entire JF team of last year as immortals.

perth sharkie

Juniors
cussy said:
what's your point dipsh*t??A Johns will be an immortal, not this year, thats ridiculous to have an immortal named EVERY year ....oh wait...thats what your ridiculous club does.By this time next year the scummers will have to name a few reserve graders and the entire JF team of last year as immortals.

Wipe that egg off your face, chump. Or is that Andrew Johns' *edit*

Rexxy

Coach
perth sharkie said:
Wipe that egg off your face, chump. Or is that Andrew Johns' *edit*

If I lived in a sh*thole like Bangor I'd also move as far away as geographically possible.

millersnose

Post Whore
thanks SS

most of my forum budies are from here

so here goes

win loose or draw i hope it is a good game and good luck for the rest of 2005 i think the dragons are the dark horse frankly

Rexxy

Coach
millersnose said:
lol

but you dont live in bangor do you rex

Thanks Mayor McCheese but middle class ghettos full of white trash aren't my scene.... :)

And....

... win loose or draw i hope it is a good game and good luck for the rest of 2005 Sharks fans

Craigshark

First Grade
Rexxy said:
Thanks Mayor McCheese but middle class ghettos full of white trash aren't my scene.... :)

So you would much prefer living in low class ghettos which are full of grease balls? :)
Make sure you don't get done over in a drive by either, atleast if you don't spot the car that does the drive by you can narrow it down to either the fully sick WRX, the Supra or the Swift aye? :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
Craigshark said:
So you would much prefer living in low class ghettos which are full of grease balls? :)
Make sure you don't get done over in a drive by either, atleast if you don't spot the car that does the drive by you can narrow it down to either the fully sick WRX, the Supra or the Swift aye? :)

Says it all about the Shire mentality, really.