What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tapine Gone

Burwood

Bench
Is this the same guy that is currently dragging his club through a salary cap scandal?

Like Tinkler, Koukash will treat the club as his play thing. We need owners that are happy to operate at an arm's length and not be front and centre.

No owner will ever operate a club at arm's length. I agree Koukash is a poor example due to his overzealous approach. It is more his enthusiasm that I like.

otori

Juniors
Living in Canberra makes it a lot easier for me to jump on the bandwagon. I think we'll turn the corner eventually but not this year and I can't stomach getting too invested in crap

Burwood

Bench
No owner will ever operate a club at arm's length. I agree Koukash is a poor example due to his overzealous approach. It is more his enthusiasm that I like.

A company like Wests would. To them, owning the club would be more about it being a successful business and not telling the coach who to sign or who runs out on the field each week.

Alex28

Coach
Did I hear right that he got an ankle injury in tonight's game against the Tigers?

What a shame.

#karma

Alex28

Coach
Sorry - the sarcasm too dark?

But seriously, I hope Canberra get ridiculously poor value for money for overpaying him for the next 4 years...

nick87

Coach
He's fine according to the presser
Could have played on but wasn't needed. He's been VERY impressive

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
The kid left for a massive pay cheque, anyone on here who says they wouldn't do the same is kidding themselves.

Johns Magic

Referee
Kid could have been in jail - or kicked out of the game - if it wasn't for us.

Integrity is bigger than a paycheque...

Come on.

He won the lotto. He cashed the winning ticket.

The sacrifice is having to play for a competitive side.

I am astounded how the Raiders did it and I am gutted we lost him but for him personally Tapine made the right decision every day of the week.

As for staying because he owes us? Game ain't based on sympathy.

Frederick

Staff member
I hope his infected ankle gets treated by Dr. Stupid

Y0coAxy.gif