What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tate is a low grub

MightyBronco

Juniors
So when a bloke is lying on the ground with someone on top of him, someone comes over the top I.e third man in, and punches him square in the face with no chance of retaliation it's ok?

The precedent has well and truly been set. Remember Lods headbutt to Taylor in '10?

He cops a high shot, then an elbow ground into his eye socket, sure he can have a swing - its origin.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Tate is a Queensland legend.

Comes back from multiple injuries to star in this series. And it was priceless seeing him give Gallen his first tearie of the night.

roarr

Juniors
Does anyone else think Tatey must have said something pretty good to get Gallen running back to punch him like that?

On the replay, it looked as if Gallen had started moving on to the next play sort of, then just turned around and came back at him with a punch.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
2zspctk.jpg

T.T

Juniors
i want to f**ken cut tates head off with a chainsaw and send it in the mailbox to sam thaidays house

perverse

Referee
Have ALWAYS hated the grubby shithead, and his stupid f**king neck brace. Dog act from a dog merkin. Don't even care about penalties and what have you, it was just a dirty, filthy, grubby, gutless act.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I love how in Origin somehow all the vitriol always ends up being focused on some petty incident of some player breaking the imaginary "gentleman's code". Apparently they're all supposed to play like axe murderers while at the same time tip-toeing through the tulips of this imaginary code of ethics.

Didgi

Have ALWAYS hated the grubby shithead, and his stupid f**king neck brace. Dog act from a dog merkin. Don't even care about penalties and what have you, it was just a dirty, filthy, grubby, gutless act.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure your hate cuts him deeply. Particularly how dare he protect himself from further serious injury!

Latest posts