What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

Cliffhanger

Coach
If I ever fall in love I would get a word or codename which represented my partner inked on me somewhere and no I wouldn't want to get it removed when the relationship inevitably failed nobody else would know it's about him.

LESStar58

Referee
lady-gaga-tattoo.jpg

Terrible. Why anyone would get a Lady Gaga tattoo is beyond me. Saw a kid with a P!nk tattoo on his arm on Lygon St after our Xmas party last year.

LESStar58

Referee
Keen as to add to my chest but having trouble tracking him down as he left his last place. Also want to get a dove for my nanna.

Danish

Referee
I've got 2 tatts. One on the inside of each arm.

This one I got for my mum after she died of melanoma in '07:

MumTattoo-small.jpg

Its her signature obviously, got it blown up from her driver's licence. Funny story about this one....

I first went to a place in newtown with the driver's licence and my idea, and he said it would be difficult. Then during the process of trying to photocopy it and blow it up etc he actually complained and asked why I couldn't just get my mum to sign my arm personally and he could trace it! The stupid prick had been told she was dead 5 minutes earlier. Walked out and went to a place in Padstow instead.

My second one I got for the wife in Hawaii:

HollyTattoo-small.jpg

I'll give you 3 guesses as to what her name is...

Danish

Referee
:lol:

Hadn't checked this thread in a couple days... missed some funny stuff.

Her name is Holly.... although I assume you were all able to guess that.

Not sure how obvious it is to people who haven't had it pointed out but the name is ghosted into the leaves as well

beave

Coach
Danish, surely you should know better than to lay the challenge down like that mate......:p

Red Bear

Referee
To be honest, in the current day, no tattoo is the new tattoo, you seem to be in the minority without them.

The amount of sleeves I saw when working at a servo for two years, geez.

Also liked the quote I saw - "Getting a tattoo is now about as edgy as padded watermelon"

Latest posts