What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

half

Coach
the great thing about that tattoo is that the older he gets the funnier it's going to be

McLovin

Staff member
Picture Saint Michael with his sword standing over a defeated Satan...now replace that picture with Paul Gallen and the premiership trophy standing over Brett Kimmorley...That's it...

Thinking about getting this done on my whole back...

Sugar

Bench
OK - keep it clean, cos there's some dirty Dirty tatts on here, but i just got linked to this website and have had a GOOD LAUGH at some stupidity that people have had tattooed to themselves!!

http://ugliesttattoos.com - the girl that does the commentary is pretty funny

IE:

ut-ironyoverload.jpg

Page 4 >Throw it gridiron tat = Greatest tat ever
rating a close second thriller4eva

HowHigh

Coach
Not really a huge fan of tats. I think all those guys with tribal tats look stupid (unless their maori and it actually has meaning), and now it seems everybody is getting sleeves. Some sleeves do look really cool when done well, but I personally would regret it after a few years im sure..
Id prob get my kids names tattood when/if I have any, but thats about it for me.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I got the word commit inked on my forearm. It's just there as bit of motivation and I reminder for when I'm climbing to commit to moves so I don't hesitate and fall off because I didn't give it my all.

It's not big or anything but it's effective.

I dont care how my tatts look to other people. I got them because its what I wanted. I have a half sleeve on my right arm, that I would like to turn into a 3/4 or full sleeve

HowHigh

Coach
In the end its your own body so as long you're happy with the tats who gives a shit what anyone else thinks.

Dani

Immortal
I'm gonna get part of a bible verse that i read at my grandpas funeral as my next one.

Not really a huge fan of tats. I think all those guys with tribal tats look stupid (unless their maori and it actually has meaning), and now it seems everybody is getting sleeves. Some sleeves do look really cool when done well, but I personally would regret it after a few years im sure..
Id prob get my kids names tattood when/if I have any, but thats about it for me.

Agree with the tribal tats..not good if you dont have the background to get meaning from it.

I have my kids names on my shoulders and a silver fern on my right upper arm.

Latest posts