What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoos!!!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
WTF?

tatts1.jpg

my eyes are burning..

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
OK - keep it clean, cos there's some dirty Dirty tatts on here, but i just got linked to this website and have had a GOOD LAUGH at some stupidity that people have had tattooed to themselves!!

http://ugliesttattoos.com - the girl that does the commentary is pretty funny

IE:

ut-ironyoverload.jpg

Just got my tattoo 2 months ago. The fern is about me and the mrs being Kiwis and the Maori side being about her ancestory and where shes from while the other side of the fern is about me. The stem of the fern connects to the 2 designs representing my 2 kids. On the inside of my arm is about my daughter where shes from etc and on the outer side is about my Son and where hes from etc. Friggen love it. Told the daughter to look tough for the photo. She took it to far hahahaha

054.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

Last edited:

McLovin

Staff member
Well done...looks good...

Were'd you get it done?? how much did it cost?? how long was the session??

My Maori mate from work, his cousin did it. He lives in Gold Coast and flies down most weekends to do some ink. He doesnt own or work in a shop its just word of mouth and he will do it. When hes in Sydney he stays in Miranda. It cost me $100 an hour which is really good considering he charges $130-$140 an hour. And he charges from the time he starts the needle, not the drawing or the clean up. It took 2 1/2 hours to draw then 5 hours on the needle. Friggen hurt especially by the elboe. f**k me that hurt. Hes done heaps of ink on some NRL guys. Did Jeremy Smith from Dragons (his sleeve) and he put me ahead of Wendall and Nightingale cos im good mates with his cousin hahahaha

Apey

Staff member
f**k ya that elbow part would hurt. It's just skin and bone there.