What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor made coach

Pazza

First Grade
Plus Taylor really drilled in the game plan to his players on the big day. Something that the Smith coached first grade side totally went away from.

Premier League.....who cares!

The Panthers getting rid of Ross had alot to do with a TERRIBLE salary cap position we were put in by Shane Richardson.

Getting rid of big Joe was a blessing. He has been terrible since 2003.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
nospam49™ said:
The Panthers getting rid of Ross had alot to do with a TERRIBLE salary cap position we were put in by Shane Richardson.

Yet they kept that softc*ck Joel Clinton! Ross is twice the player Clinton is and Ross loves the Panthers, yet they took a big sh*t on him, poor form.

You can keep John Lang.

ParraDude_Jay said:
Yet they kept that softc*ck Joel Clinton! Ross is twice the player Clinton is and Ross loves the Panthers, yet they took a big sh*t on him, poor form.

You can keep John Lang.

I very much hope we do.

Hellsy

Immortal
If JT is going to be a chance at taking over from Brian he will need to have a bit more involvement with the First Grade Squad next year IMO

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellsy said:
If JT is going to be a chance at taking over from Brian he will need to have a bit more involvement with the First Grade Squad next year IMO

Watch for an announcement over the next month or so in regards to the coaching direction..... ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
fish eel said:
That soon??????????

From what I have heard they are keen to have the 2007 Head Coach position settled well before kick off next season. Given the amount of players coming off of contract in the NRL and at Parramatta itself it is important that what is happening is 100% settled before the start of next season.

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
From what I have heard they are keen to have the 2007 Head Coach position settled well before kick off next season. Given the amount of players coming off of contract in the NRL and at Parramatta itself it is important that what is happening is 100% settled before the start of next season.

Absolutely agree, I was thinking though that the decision would be made next year.

Hellsy

Immortal
The Colonel said:
Watch for an announcement over the next month or so in regards to the coaching direction..... ;-)

Know what you are talking about already Big C ;-)

Angry_eel

First Grade
TheEelsFanatic said:
i dont see why they shouldnt keep him on seriously... y does every1 call for his head?

well we weren't the first ones t do it. we were here blaming the players as chokers and kapish an article turns up with dennis talking up JT. and there's only a couple of people who want smith gone right now.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
TheEelsFanatic said:
i dont see why they shouldnt keep him on seriously... y does every1 call for his head?

When a coach has been here this long, on massive dollars with no success, it's time for a change. He should see out his contract and retire.

But full credit to Smithy, he's got the club in a MUCH better state than when he first got here. I hope he stays on in some sort of role.