What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team 2012!!

Serc

First Grade
Yes yes I know...and yes compared to the rest he wouldn't have much 'ahead of him' in terms of talent, but there would be quite a logjam of halves there (with very limited opportunities if two of the 4 players hit form for any period of time) if there was any truth to that rumour.

Frederick

Staff member
In today's herald Stone reckons it'll probably be Boyd at fullback and Gidley in halves, but I reckon, like us, he hasn't got a clue what Waynes got planned

Wato

Juniors
We all seem to be ignoring one of our best young juniors in all this in Chris Adams. He was impressive in the trials and looks up to NRL standard from what I have seen of him. I think it may be 1.Boyd 2.McManus 3.Sau 4.Tahu 5.Uate 6.Gidley 7.Mullen 9.Adams/Hilder 14.Hilder/Adams

BUNNY23

Juniors
I think the team might be

1.Boyd
2.Uate
3.Sau
4.Tahu
5.Mcmanus
6.Gidley
7.Mullen
8. Snowden
9. Buderus
10. Costigan
11. Bird
12. Taia
13. Housten

14. Hilder
15. Fa'aso
16. Tuimavave
17. Edwards
18. Naquaima(Wes)
(might have got the preferred center/wing sides wrong)

Pretty awesome side
But wonder what happens when Buderus retires & Gidley can play in the halves I remember him connecting quite well with midley when joey was still around but I believe he plays his best football at full back with a roving dummy half role which i guess wasnt needed with the hilder/degoise combo and also was more of a brian smith esque style of play. Also would like to mention that I'm extremely disappointed int both degoise and paterson, degoise because why did he stop kicking, and though paterson has had some personal problems i've alway seen him as being unfit a bit tubby I initially put it down to toyota cup flub but he really never really put in a first grade effort and became fit though im fairly sure hes gonna play origin one year anywho heres my rant and my thoughts on the team next year. DOnt give up this year boys...though we got a great side for next year.

p.s. I'm new and could someone get rid of the new thread i made also named team2012 also bunny23 has nothing to do with the souths i support the knights :p

Yosh

Coach
1. Darius
2. Uate
3. Sau (WB liked him on the right so I'm sticking him there)
4. Tahu (left side centre anyways)
5. Mata'utia (Big call I know...)

6. Mullen (Soward2 but bigger, faster, stronger, more skilled and definately more handsome)
7. Roberts (Reminds me a little of Robert Lui from the Tigers)

8. Snowden (Chief2)
9. Kidley (Inspirational club and state captain)
10. Costigan
11. Taia (welcome back son)
12. House (step up son)
13. Edwards (love it)

14. Bedsy
15. Tui
16. Faas
17. Hilder

18. Wes
19. McManus
20. Adams

I think that's what we should go with... However WB does like a little spark out off the bench. I'm gonna go left right and say our team might look a bit like this:

9. Bedsy
13. Kidley

14. Edwards

Bedsy goes off around 20 minute mark, Edwards comes into lock and Kidley moves into hooker to provide energy and spark. Call me crazy or just call me Yosh.

KempoKnight

Juniors
Rumours doing the rounds that green and cuthbo could be coming along with nick kenny. If we get any, or even all 3 how would the make up of our pack look?

aqua_duck

Coach
cutbertson is overated imo dont want him & kenny is just average

I disagree, I think he adds another dimension, one of the best offloaders in the game. Even more significant because we haven't got a genuine offloading forward in the team

aqua_duck

Coach
Cuthbo's the Dragons form forward. He'd be a great pickup.

The way he carries the ball in one hand reminds me so much of David Solomona/Ali Lauititi from about 10 years ago. I honestly think he's got rep potential

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
1. Darius
2. Uate
3. Sau (WB liked him on the right so I'm sticking him there)
4. Tahu (left side centre anyways)
5. Mata'utia (Big call I know...)

6. Mullen (Soward2 but bigger, faster, stronger, more skilled and definately more handsome)
7. Roberts (Reminds me a little of Robert Lui from the Tigers)

8. Snowden (Chief2)
9. Kidley (Inspirational club and state captain)
10. Costigan
11. Taia (welcome back son)
12. House (step up son)
13. Edwards (love it)

14. Bedsy
15. Tui
16. Faas
17. Hilder

18. Wes
19. McManus
20. Adams

I think that's what we should go with... However WB does like a little spark out off the bench. I'm gonna go left right and say our team might look a bit like this:

9. Bedsy
13. Kidley

14. Edwards

Bedsy goes off around 20 minute mark, Edwards comes into lock and Kidley moves into hooker to provide energy and spark. Call me crazy or just call me Yosh.

Crazy yosh. Drop someone that played well enough to play for nsw for someone that had a stand out game on debut. You're a funny man!

McKinnon went into dummy half when subbed on and he was pretty solid with his distribution. He looks like a proper star in the making already. Add Jack Reed and Eddie and Australian teams could be dominated by fanta heads for years to come.

hugzy

Juniors
hey based upon recent performances (kurt in SOO2, stig over fortnight), i think we would be the best if ti's like this?

1. Kyle Boyd
6. Stig
7. Mullen
9. Buderus
14. Kidley?

not gonna happen but kidley played like cam smith in soo2 at hooker and stig look too good to just release

also wats the situation with de gois? is he definitely gone cuz i love the guy

someones probably touched upon this already but theres like 300 posts and i got some firewood to collect :O|

Latest posts