What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Changes vs Warriors

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
never seen Weller play

gonna be hard for a forward debuting against a big pack like the Warriors

if it is him, we'll see what he's made of

Hurriflatch

Referee
Very happy to see Weller get a start

He was often the 18th man taken over the NZ for matches since about 2005 so I guess in a way it was always going to be the Warriors that he made his debut against.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hopefully it's Fui that's out...I know that sounds odd but Feleti has been in great form and I'd rather Fui came back better than 100% fit this time around...

Jodeci

Bench
Could be Fui. Making Robbo the spare prop on the bench and adding more mobility to our pack. Special game for Weller as his idol is Ruben Wiki and is dying to meet him which he hasn't yet.

Gronk

Staff member
Talking of Robbo. Found out this morning at my son's U9 that the coach is part of the Robbo clan.

strider

Post Whore
Jodeci said:
Could be Fui. Making Robbo the spare prop on the bench and adding more mobility to our pack. Special game for Weller as his idol is Ruben Wiki and is dying to meet him which he hasn't yet.
i hope his meeting is memorable - but not from a "ruben wiki smashed me" type perspective :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well good luck to him. he's been 18th man a few times. Lets hope he has a strong game. Good to see Hagen given the younger guys a go.

ozbash

Referee
how did that useless hack, hindmarsh, come through origin ?

he did sfa wednesday night so i assume he dodged injury,, again.

jayman

Juniors
dude

saying something like that in this forum is suicide...

"... bolts for cover...."

Stagger eel

Staff member
ozbash said:
how did that useless hack, hindmarsh, come through origin ?

he did sfa wednesday night so i assume he dodged injury,, again.

so what were Wiki's stats last week again??

Latest posts