What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week

Parra Guru

Coach
I dunno, I'd give him one more shot with Eric Jnr coming back. He was good last weekend.

I'm still optimistic, but if he or Tim Smith don't perform this week, it's definately time for Inu and Green to come in.

xr62nv

Juniors
1. Burt

2. Hayne
3. Inu
4. Tahu
5. grothe
6. finch
7. smith
8. Cayless
9. Marsh
10. Cannings
11. Robinson
12. Wagon
13. Mateo

14. Riddell
15. Cordoba
16. Fa'aosp
17. B smith

If grothe isnt back, inu to wing, b smith to centres and i hindmarsh to bench

switch hayne from tahu's side to inu/smith's side

pazzaeel

Juniors
1. Hayne
2. Grothe (stand deep in attack)
3. Smith (stand deep in attack)
4. Inu (stand deep in attack)
5. Tahu (stand deep in attack)
6. Finch
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Marsh
10. Fui Fui
11. N. Hindmarsh
12. Riddell
13. Mateo
14. Cannings
15. Wagon
16. Cordoba
17. Hauraki/Taia

Stagger eel

Staff member
pazzaeel said:
1. Hayne
2. Grothe (stand deep in attack)
3. Smith (stand deep in attack)
4. Inu (stand deep in attack)
5. Tahu (stand deep in attack)
6. Finch
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Marsh
10. Fui Fui
11. N. Hindmarsh
12. Riddell
13. Mateo
14. Cannings
15. Wagon
16. Cordoba
17. Hauraki/Taia

that's basically my side except I'd have Feleti coming off the bench.

Bigfella

Coach
1. Burt
2. Hayne
3. Tahu
4. Smith
5. Grothe
6. Finch
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Marsh
10. Moi Moi
11. N Hindmarsh
12 Robinson
13. Riddell

14. Mateo
15. Cannings
16. Wagon
17. Cordoba

If Moi Moi not fit, Cannings start and Tsoulos off bench.

If Riddell still takes selfish options and interferes with the direction of play from the backrow - straight to reserve for PL

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
1. Burt
2. Hayne
3. Tahu
4. Smith
5. Grothe
6. Finch
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Marsh
10. Moi Moi
11. N Hindmarsh
12 Robinson
13. Riddell

14. Mateo
15. Cannings
16. Wagon
17. Cordoba

If Moi Moi not fit, Cannings start and Tsoulos off bench.

If Riddell still takes selfish options and interferes with the direction of play from the backrow - straight to reserve for PL

No room for Ian H mate??

Suity

JOB 3:14

Juniors
1. Hayne (on notice to be dropped)
2. Burt
3. Smith
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Finch (on notice to be dropped)
7. Smith
13. Robinson
12. Hindmarsh
11. Hindmarsh
10. Cannings (on notice to be dropped)
9. Marsh
8. Cayless

interchange:
14. Riddell
15. Mateo
16. Wagon
17. Lowrie

Morenito

Juniors
Burt
Hayne
Smith
Tahu
Grothe
Finch
Smith
Cayless
Riddell
Cannings
N Hindmarsh
Robinson
Wagon

Marsh
Cordova
Moimoi
Mateo

One more bad game by burt and Inu straight in with some positional swaps

Lowrie and I Hindmarsh seeya in premier league

Bigfella

Coach
No room for Ian H mate??

Suity

Not in PL TBH. I'd be making sure Zeb, Weller etc get game time ahead of him.

And AHyne can't be rewarded for two weeks of sulking by being picked at fullback. He needs a kick up the arse.

If anything showed we were beaten before full time it was some of his efforts. At least Burt and Wagon showed some ticker in that last chase.

So did Cayless and Robinson in attack and defense, particularly first half.

Mateo must take some part, as he is our best running forward apart from his skill with the ball.

And as much as people want Smith dropped, Ican't help but think that we need him.

What needs to change is the structure around him, the way he is receiving the ball, the options inside and out him.

Eelectrifying

Juniors
Some of you Parra supporters can be so fickle. Its ok when we are winning week in week out and you go on to talk about how great our players are, but as soon as we have a couple of bad games you give up and want heads. If we keep changing our team every week we wont win a game. Have some faith in the players for a change and get out there on Friday and get behind them instead of winging about how many pies piggy had last week or how Timmy was only good for 1 season. The crowd turn out was pathetic from our perspective on the weekend considering it was our first game in OZ.

sharks8601

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
Some of you Parra supporters can be so fickle. Its ok when we are winning week in week out and you go on to talk about how great our players are, but as soon as we have a couple of bad games you give up and want heads. If we keep changing our team every week we wont win a game. Have some faith in the players for a change and get out there on Friday and get behind them instead of winging about how many pies piggy had last week or how Timmy was only good for 1 season. The crowd turn out was pathetic from our perspective on the weekend considering it was our first game in OZ.

Fan dont want to pay money to see a woeful team play and to watch a halfback run around who thinks he is better then the game itself, reality check is needed ASAP

Eelectrifying

Juniors
Hey tuna boy, the Sharks were the fish that John West rejected. When the sharks win a premiership, or even make it to a finals series, then come back to me. the only time the Sharks go into any history books is for their memorable loses, last night being one of them....
P.S next time Kimmorley does anything, anything at all let me know.

sharks8601

Juniors
Eelectrifying said:
Hey tuna boy, the Sharks were the fish that John West rejected. When the sharks win a premiership, or even make it to a finals series, then come back to me. the only time the Sharks go into any history books is for their memorable loses, last night being one of them....

typical arrogant parra supporter, plenty to say but nothing to back it up with

emjaycee

Coach
Eelectrifying said:

Eelectrifying, welcome to the forum.
Not bad for 2 posts. The first one you attack Parra supporters that post in here and the next one you get offensive towards a visitor.
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to reading some constructive and well rounded opinions from you.

Suitman

Post Whore
Eelectrifying said:

To be honest, I think a lot of the criticism this year, while not so much justified, has been more constructive then ever.
I have read a lot worse over the last 4 or 5 years.

It has stemmed from frustration. Not a lot of people are calling for wholesale changes - just a position or two.

Feliti showed enough on the weekend to demand another shot, while Inu begs to be included.
Burt will always be a target, and all we ask of the rest of them is they show some heart.

I think this is all warranted.
Don't make it out to be worse than what it really is.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
sharks8601 said:
typical arrogant parra supporter, plenty to say but nothing to back it up with

That's where you are wrong. That's not typical.
We have nothing to be arrogant about tbh.

Suity

Latest posts