What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team For Rest Of Season 2005

I started this thread and I'll start it again we need a whole line up so lets bring back Robbie O, Billy Peden won't have the match fitness maybe Matt Parsons and lets get back to the team of 2001 as quick and as much as we can its our ONLY WAY OUT

Knights 2001 Knights 2005
O Davis O Davis
Tahu/Albert Cooper
Gidley Gidley
Hughes Hughes
Macdougall Quinn/Hall/Carmont
Rudder Gidley
Johns Johns
Perry/Grief Perry
Buderus Buderus
Parsons Smith/Parsons
Simpson Simpson
Kennedy Reynoldson
Peden Newton
Interchange: Interchange:
Marquet Woolnough
Obrien Parsons/Smith
Grief Quinn/Hall/Carmont
Abraham Jessy Royal
Kade Snowden
Reegan Tanner
Matt Kennedy
ect
ect

Come on u guys u have to agree its our only way out and I can see similarities where just not in that red hot form. We are in an injury crisis and only god knows when every bloke is back on deck. I didn't include Abraham due to his season ending leg injury thats why I said bring back Matty Parsons the biggest player in the NRL (was) hes bigger than Willie Mason taller and heavier too. So what are your opinions is getting back to the closest team possible to our star studded side of 2001 the answer it really was one of the great sides of the modern era.

Sorry Guys I stuffed the post

O Davis
Tahu/Albert
Gidley
Hughes
Macdougall
Rudder
Johns
Perry/Grief
Buderus
Parsons
Simpson
Kennedy
Peden
Interchange:
Marquet
Obrien
Grief
Abraham

2005:
O Davis
Cooper
Gidley
Hughes
Quinn/Hall/Carmont
Gidley
Johns
Perry
Buderus
Parsons/Smith
Simpson
Reynoldson
Newton
Interchange:
Woolnough
Parsons/Smith
Quinn/Hall/Carmont
Jessy Royal
Matt Kennedy
Kade Snowden
ect
ect

Dilmah said:
Are you serious or is this sarcasm?

Im dead serious! being star studded is the only way to win comps these days and this side will be very hard to hold out OH JUST TO BAIL US OUT Hey league god WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrideKnight

Bench
I think the league god is asking for a sacrifice...i have a goat...any one got a sacrificial pyre lying around anywhere?

TooheysNew

Coach
It's ok - I read your original post too fast. I thought you were saying bring back grief and rudder and all.

My mistake.

Ben

Bench
Dilmah said:
It's ok - I read your original post too fast. I thought you were saying bring back grief and rudder and all.

My mistake.
dont worry you werent the only one

Razor

Coach
Pumba said:
I Replyed based on the first post where she said bring back tahu and all

She didn't say that. She had a table of the 2001 players and next to them the players who should play in 2005. She only had Tahu under the 2001 heading. Her second post had exactly the same teams, except the 2001 and 2005 were under each other, rather than next to each other.

Latest posts