What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Round 1 vs Dragons

billy2

Juniors
I'm a bad fan, but who on earth is Sullivan?
Star player for St Joey's at Aberdeen when they won a State juniors title with McKinnon in the side.
Sullivan went on the play for Aus as an under 14s player.
He was our star in Mathews.
He is the youngest guy to play NYC for us at 16.
He is starting his fourth year in NYC and in the trials has played halfback, hooker and lock so far.
When we went on our big winning streak in NYC last year to get into the finals it was largely because they took Redman out of hooker and put Sullivan in.

During the Nelson's Bay trial i sat near McKinnon's family and all they wanted to know when he came over to talk to them was where Tyler was playing in NYC - and up at Muswellbrook I must have heard a dozen people talking about Tyler and no one talking about McKinnon.

Big Tim

First Grade
Generally chuffed at that squad.

If we can get the same form out of Wes this year that we got last, we will be looking really good out wide.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Star player for St Joey's at Aberdeen when they won a State juniors title with McKinnon in the side.
Sullivan went on the play for Aus as an under 14s player.
He was our star in Mathews.
He is the youngest guy to play NYC for us at 16.
He is starting his fourth year in NYC and in the trials has played halfback, hooker and lock so far.
When we went on our big winning streak in NYC last year to get into the finals it was largely because they took Redman out of hooker and put Sullivan in.

During the Nelson's Bay trial i sat near McKinnon's family and all they wanted to know when he came over to talk to them was where Tyler was playing in NYC - and up at Muswellbrook I must have heard a dozen people talking about Tyler and no one talking about McKinnon.

Phew you know your juniors Billy. Tyler might turn out to be a future option for a starting halves/hooker position in the FG squad. Thanks for the scoop.

Haffa

Generally chuffed at that squad.

I'm excited to see how much better the side is with props who can be relied upon to provide go forward. No more Dan Tolar and Kafusi hitting the line and stopping.

I also can't wait to see Boyd tear up sides.

Rolla

Juniors
I think this is the exact side i would pick. Very happy!

Does this mean Tahu and Aku are on the right? Because that could mean that the two most electrifying Knights players since I have been watching the knights (16 odd years) will be teaming up. I'm a little excited.

Spot On

Coach
No more Dragons Dean. We have their best forward, best back and best junior. No need to be greedy now!

perverse

Referee
Tahu has been trialling on the left, i believe. i would say he will service Jimmy, with Wes servicing Aku. nothing wrong with that.

watatank

Coach
What side has Uate and Mullen been trialling in? Wouldn't surprise me to see them on the left with Tahu, even if they were more on the other side last year...

philgood

Juniors
You guys think Buderus will be playing 80 mins? Probably would be a big ask with him being 34 yo and considering he was rotating hooker in the UK

Latest posts