What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team I would like to see for Grandfinal

Misanthrope

Staff member
I only just noticed you, bigdog, so I guess this makes this the best day of your life, huh?

In a way I envy you, it's very rare that I get direct attention from those above me. On the rare occasions God I and chat, though, it warms my heart to know he knows who I am.

I'd imagine that's how this must feel for you. Good for you, I say. It's always pleasant to see one of the little people get his moment in the sun.

Now that the moment has passed, please vacate the premises. This forum's not big enough to contain my brilliance and your idiocy.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Wow, that really hurts. You got me a good one!

A very witty come back. I imagin if you did have a life, you would not be here. Why whinge about knights supporters being one eyed, even though most on this forum bag out the coach, admit johns is in a slump, believe tanner should be in reserve grade, etc, etc.....

If that is what you considered one eyed, then so be it. Your opinion has little merrit.

Good day!

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
I imagin if you did have a life, you would not be here.

Did you mean imagine? Sorry, as per CWBush's astute observation, I am clearly far too much of an idiot to understand unless it is clearly spelt out to me. You should see if this girl is available to be your tutor: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/3922073.html

Anyway, shouldn't you all be talking about your grand final squad for the next 25 years, rather than permitting a silly comment to derail your thread?

Gene Krupa

Referee
What exactly is your f**king problem? Are you really that f**king stupid? If the bulldogs lose tomorrow night, you'd better go in and post a thread in the Bulldogs forum about how you bought all the Knights trolls into the forum and that there is no-one to blame but yourself. That would be just reward for a c0cksucking, salary cap cheating lover like yourself.

NOW f**k OFF!

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
What exactly is your f**king problem? Are you really that f**king stupid? If the bulldogs lose tomorrow night, you'd better go in and post a thread in the Bulldogs forum about how you bought all the Knights trolls into the forum and that there is no-one to blame but yourself. That would be just reward for a c0cksucking, salary cap cheating lover like yourself.

NOW f**k OFF!

THAT'S GOLD!