What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Round 5: Dragons V Knights

mickeylane

Bench
If u asked me at the start of the season would u prefer the best attack in the comp or the best defence in the comp - I would have chosen DEFENCE!!

Every day of the week...

attack we will find - if we can maintain this defence - we are top 8 bound...lets put in perspective - we have leaked just ONE TRY IN 260 MIN OF FOOTBALL..
THATS a crazy stat for team that we were hammering 4 weeks ago!

Enjoy as we have the wounded Bulldogs next week on a platter w both Morris boys out!

Highland Saint

Juniors
Happy with Marketos contribution. Still feel tentative about playing top 4 sides but I'm buzzing right now. Dino mate it must suck to only be happy after a premiership win. Enjoy the wins along the way, you'll live longer

FlameThrower

Bench
Fantastic result...try line defence very solid, with shades of 2009/2010...
Btw Aitken and Nebuli 2 great finds for us....
And how good is Tyson, Dugan jack in a box was everywhere!!!

Beware the wounded bulldog.

They have enormous depth and will be psyched to the max after the Souths Loss.

If we manage to beat the dirty dogs I will be stoked !!!

possm

Coach
Beware the wounded bulldog.

They have enormous depth and will be psyched to the max after the Souths Loss.

If we manage to beat the dirty dogs I will be stoked !!!

The Bulldogs have no chance. Our boys will tackle them out of the game.

moik

Bench
where is the attack

You're probably too young to remember this but back in 2009 and 2010 we rarely blew the opposing team off the paddock with our attack.We won most of our games via strangulation.
It was beautiful to watch.

This Year?

Immortal
You're probably too young to remember this but back in 2009 and 2010 we rarely blew the opposing team off the paddock with our attack.We won most of our games via strangulation.
It was beautiful to watch.

Watching us defend set after set off our own line knowing the opposition were not going to score, then watching us march up field when we finally got the ball back was an absolute joy to watch.

I stood and applauded countless times.

What made it even better was when we finally won the comp some people refused to admit they were good side even to this day.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Watching us defend set after set off our own line knowing the opposition were not going to score, then watching us march up field when we finally got the ball back was an absolute joy to watch.

I stood and applauded countless times.

What made it even better was when we finally won the comp some people refused to admit they were good side even to this day.

Fairly hard for a squad to play like that for more than 2-3 seasons, defending teams out of the contest.

So far these last 3 weeks reminds me of 09-11. I was just confident that the opposition were not going to score. Haven't felt like that since pre-origin 2011.

Latest posts