What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Eelementary

Post Whore
A week ago, I would have said I would prefer to play Penrith.

Now, I don't mind which team we play; we've shown we can cope with the pressure of now having gone past week 2 of the Finals in 9 years, and we've shown we can fight to the very last minute in a match where we were on the back foot for almost the entire game.

eels_fan

First Grade
If there’s a ticketed member who isn’t going or only needs 3 seats, I’m chasing 5 tickets!

I’m a non-ticketed member but if there’s a chance I can get tickets earlier I’d really be appreciative!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Maybe sterlo and rabs Warren were holding us back. And the sterlo curse was also in the commentary box.

A parramatta legend and a closet parramatta fan calling GFs for 30 years on channel 9 depart at the same time and a year later we could win a premiership.

It did hurt me last year that sterlo never got to commentate a parramatta premiership.

But hopefully he is there in the stands cheering us on in the crowd next week.

JokerEel

First Grade
Maybe sterlo and rabs Warren were holding us back. And the sterlo curse was also in the commentary box.

A parramatta legend and a closet parramatta fan calling GFs for 30 years on channel 9 depart at the same time and a year later we could win a premiership.

It did hurt me last year that sterlo never got to commentate a parramatta premiership.

But hopefully he is there in the stands cheering us on in the crowd next week.

I had the same thoughts tonight 😂

Craigshark

First Grade
Anyone able to assist a non-ticketed member with tickets to their first Grand Final??

hey mate, and anyone else, I have 5 category 1 tickets if anyone wants them. I only want what I paid for them. Pm me if you’re interested.

well done last night, was glad to see you guys knock off the divers. Hoping you can beat Penrith or Souths next week too.

Attachments

• B7E0AD58-5028-4349-9D42-6F010177C4AA.png
    B7E0AD58-5028-4349-9D42-6F010177C4AA.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Craigshark

First Grade
If there’s a ticketed member who isn’t going or only needs 3 seats, I’m chasing 5 tickets!

I’m a non-ticketed member but if there’s a chance I can get tickets earlier I’d really be appreciative!

I have 5 tickets, as per my previous post. Pm me if you’re interested. Good luck next week.

Latest posts