What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Avenger

Immortal
I knew this would happen. Left my son to buy tickets and it didn’t happen. I’m in Palm Cove holidaying and finding out where it all began for BA. I heard he coached around here.

If anyone knows of anyone with two GF tickets please let me know.

Chipmunk

Coach

Sourcing Material, Copyright and Allegations​

It is important that members provide a source to back up any claims. Any posted material without a source (URL or published reference) may be removed. By 'material' we mean any text or image which is posted by members in the forums. The removal of any such material is totally at the discretion of the site owners, Admin and Mods of LeagueUnlimited.

Sourcing Material​

Sourcing material means providing due credit to the ORIGINAL source. If that source has an URL (website) link, then the URL must be included. If no URL is available, then the published reference must be included in the post. Please note that while the member posting the published source is entirely responsible for its validity, the Admin and Mods of LeagueUnlimited may remove any post or source reference at their discretion.

IMPORTANT: Sourcing material with an URL link does not mean putting in a link to a third party website. That is, websites, blogs or forums where the original material has been copied from the original publication. In particular, Wikipedia is open sourced and can be edited by readers, and is therefore not considered a reliable source.

In addition, members are restricted from using another publisher's material for the purpose of advertising their own website or publication. (see Advertising)

Doesn't anyone ever read our rules ? fmd
Yes, but you'll have to roughly tell me what i alleged. I didn't think I've really alleged anything today.

nöyd

Staff member
What's up with Dylbro and JP holding pinky fingers?

kKecuG9.jpg

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Might sound silly, but now that Nrown is on the bench I think our chances of winning have just doubled. Let's hope he actually plays some decent minutes. I reckon we can win this.
Let’s go

bazza

Referee
I wrote the Eels season off after the Tigers loss because I thought and still think that a title team shouldn't lose those sort of games.
In 1993, eventual premiers Brisbane lost the first game at their new home ground to also rans Parramatta

King-Gutho94

Coach
I get this sense for some reason the semi from 3 weeks ago felt like a game 2 origin match where we were already up 1-0 up. We played conservative we still had a 2nd chance and Penrith wanted to make a statement having lost there 2 games to us this year.

Yes we wanted to win and competed hard. But it felt something was missing. I am not saying we did a rope-a-dope but I think getting a reminder from Penrith what is required to beat them 3 weeks ago is the perfect tonic for the GF.

As I still felt Penrith would have made the GF anyway if they lost week 1.

We have the belief we have done it before. So it's not like we can't beat them.

So now we reach the decider on neutral turf with more then half of the support.

If the result was reversed 3 weeks ago would people feel more confident we could beat them for the 4th time. Ill probably be thinking unlikely.

But we're here and I think we can do it now.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I knew this would happen. Left my son to buy tickets and it didn’t happen. I’m in Palm Cove holidaying and finding out where it all began for BA. I heard he coached around here.

If anyone knows of anyone with two GF tickets please let me know.
Dont be critical mate. My young bloke tried each release over 3 days. Nothing. Got to be a better system. Good luck.

Avenger

Immortal
Dont be critical mate. My young bloke tried each release over 3 days. Nothing. Got to be a better system. Good luck.
I’m buying GF tickets every year from now on as soon as they are released and if my team isn’t in it I’ll scalp same like all the opportunistic garbage on eBay.

Hang on, is that even legal ?

Gronk

Staff member
I’m buying GF tickets every year from now on as soon as they are released and if my team isn’t in it I’ll scalp same like all the opportunistic garbage on eBay.

Scroll backwards. I said the same thing. Now you can offload them legit via Ticketek Marketplace. Capped at 10% profit. I bought my ticket through marketplace and it’s been reissued with my name on it.

Angry_eel

First Grade

You know I haven't bought any big game tickets in a while but I seemed to rememeber this was illegal to sell on Ebay etc.

Latest posts