What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yet, Fletcher on the Matty Johns show switched his tip to the eels, as the boys looked so relaxed at the Daily M’s……not that it means much…
I think she was referring to dealing media behind the scenes yesterday away from fans.

I reckon its more Parramatta have brushed her after her comments they act like children whenever the media are there and she has been vocal about what arseholes we are its just another dig at the club.

May as well call it now.

Parramatta hater & body language expert Michelle Bishop just said on SEN at the fan fest that Penrith were relaxed joking with fans compared to Parramatta who were shut off and didn't interact and supposedly looked uptight.

Here is a tip Michelle why would Parra bother with dealing with you when you been shitcanning the environment around the club and calling the players childish a few weeks back when dealing with media.
Who is she? And what is SEN?

Glenneel

Bench
James Graham reckons in his GF preview POD that Browny will come on for 15 mins only and hold the fort with his aggression until our bookends come back on.

Does anyone think he'll get more or less than 15mins ?
More, Is there a prize for guessing correctly? All very exciting.

Glenneel

Bench
I haven't seen a single journo, RL celebrity or anyone in the know in Rugby League rate us at all. I get that we're not favs but f**k me it almost seems like Penrith are playing a NSW Cup Team.
My big call here, we win 26-18 (4 tries to 3).

Gronk

Staff member
Used to live near Dundas Valley at Carlingford. It would have still been housing commission homes back then wasn't it?
There were plenty of housing commission homes or war service homes in the area but not all were. I had friends in Kenny Place, Evans Road, Robbs Place, Cox's Cres and we lived in Lachlan Grove and they weren't. My grandparents lived in Honiton Ave and they built their fibro house as did my parents.

EDIT: well to be fair I am only guessing because as a kid I did not even know what housing commission was. There was zero haves / have nots going on when I was a kid.

King-Gutho94

Coach
A bit of banter from Jarome all fun and games.

At the end of the day they are the current champs so we cant fire back until we win this Sunday.

Hard to disagree Penrith are now are powerhouse in terms of performance, consistency, junior development.

They are setting the standard & everyone has to catchup

But as this week will prove we will always have a bigger fanbase no matter how successful they are.

Angry_eel

First Grade
A bit of banter from Jarome all fun and games.

At the end of the day they are the current champs so we cant fire back until we win this Sunday.

Hard to disagree Penrith are now are powerhouse in terms of performance, consistency, junior development.

They are setting the standard & everyone has to catchup

But as this week will prove we will always have a bigger fanbase no matter how successful they are.
One of the weird thing I'm seeing from our mob is "Great for Western Sydney". Not all Parra fans live in Western Sydney. We're selling ourselves short. Our "area" has had a drastic change demographically, Our fans are now everywhere.

eels_fan

First Grade
Any chance anyone knows anyone trying to offload a P1 parking ticket for the game?

in the excitement of securing tickets and travelling down from Qld I completely overlooked parking. With my Dad being 80 and unable to walk long distances (has a disability permit), I need to get into that closer carpark. Only P5 and 6 are left and they are almost 1.5-2km walks which are not doable

if anyone see’s one for sale I’d be super appreciative if you gave me a shout

King-Gutho94

Coach
One of the weird thing I'm seeing from our mob is "Great for Western Sydney". Not all Parra fans live in Western Sydney. We're selling ourselves short. Our "area" has had a drastic change demographically, Our fans are now everywhere.
A lot of fans in QLD especially Brisbane.

But yeah we are probably one for biggest league clubs in the country.

Souths and Dragons i reckon would be our biggest competitors.

Dragons are in hibernation atm due to no success and hope atm.

Souths are a strong brand no matter how annoying they are and the lack of teeth some of them have.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Any chance anyone knows anyone trying to offload a P1 parking ticket for the game?

in the excitement of securing tickets and travelling down from Qld I completely overlooked parking. With my Dad being 80 and unable to walk long distances (has a disability permit), I need to get into that closer carpark. Only P5 and 6 are left and they are almost 1.5-2km walks which are not doable

if anyone see’s one for sale I’d be super appreciative if you gave me a shout
They have shuttles. However, I would never recommend anyone to park at OP, it's a nightmare.

Angry_eel

First Grade

May as well call it now.

Parramatta hater & body language expert Michelle Bishop just said on SEN at the fan fest that Penrith were relaxed joking with fans compared to Parramatta who were shut off and didn't interact and supposedly looked uptight.

Here is a tip Michelle why would Parra bother with dealing with you when you been shitcanning the environment around the club and calling the players childish a few weeks back when dealing with media.
I don't agree with her for most others but Gutho certainly looked like he was going through the defensive positional plays. Thankfully, Paulo had his head screwed on right.

Latest posts