What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rd 25 v Storm - Top 4 cup

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
My top four bet with Sportsbet is still live. If we win it'll pay $400. The question now is how much to put on Melbourne. Merkins are only paying $1.60, and I lost $150 backing them last night.

Gronk

Staff member
No changes needed. Hopefully we can keep this side together right up to the GF in 5 weeks. 🤜🤛

Gutho
Sivo
Penisni
Opacic
Blake
Brown
Moses
Barlow
Reed
RCG
Papa
Laney
Marata

Matto
Makka
Oregon
Jake / Carty (depends how busted Moses is)

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon Storm will blow us to pieces. I hope I am wrong but they look so well organised.
But it may also be that I don't have enough faith in our sides consistency. The Storm you know will play great and if lost would be a real close dog fight. Whilst we can win or compete if we did get blown out by 30+ I doubt to many people would be shocked. If it was the other way around it would create headlines.

lucablight

First Grade
I reckon Storm will blow us to pieces. I hope I am wrong but they look so well organised.
But it may also be that I don't have enough faith in our sides consistency. The Storm you know will play great and if lost would be a real close dog fight. Whilst we can win or compete if we did get blown out by 30+ I doubt to many people would be shocked. If it was the other way around it would create headlines.
This isn’t the same Storm side of yesteryears. Their bench is worse than ours and their backs are average outside of Olam and Coates. The biggest thing for me is no Cameron Smith. There’s no reason we can’t win this game.

the phantom menace

First Grade
This isn’t the same Storm side of yesteryears. Their bench is worse than ours and their backs are average outside of Olam and Coates. The biggest thing for me is no Cameron Smith. There’s no reason we can’t win this game.
And we've beaten them before / already this year.

Gronk

Staff member
Would like to see Nathan Brown instead of Makka.
Makka is a prop. Will Brown replicate the job of a prop on rotation? Computer says no. If we dont use Jake, then August Carty offers more versatility. Brown misses out.

Makka is a prop. Will Brown replicate the job of a prop on rotation? Computer says no. If we dont use Jake, then August Carty offers more versatility. Brown misses out.
f**ken what?! How the hell did you ever predict Laney would have a great season after watching him in the trials??

Eelogical

Referee
The pieces have fallen into place for us to have one last chance at gaining a top 4 spot. It's up to us - simples. For all the bi-polar performances we've delivered this year (and in the past) this is a massive chance to right so many wrongs of deeds gone by.
Are we up to the challenge? Well, we are playing at home in front of a packed stadium of wound up Eels supporters. The Storm aren't firing any harder than we are and played in a hell of a contact game last night - of which they came up empty. We're relatively free of injuries and they will be bruised after the Roosters game. Our biggest issues are self belief, dodgy form and making dumb plays under pressure. However, I think we are in with our best chance to stamp fear into all the other teams come finals time and I think we'll do it in a tough one.

Latest posts