What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 11 v Storm - Sunday 19th May 2024

the phantom menace

First Grade
Sivo, Lussick and Lane all named as starters... f**k me. Presume Paulo will play from the bench again with Ofa starting.

Carty named again in #14, Makatoa retained on the bench, and Hands also retained (for now) in #18. Would love to see Hands start and Lussick sit on the bench for most of the match, and would love to see Carty start for Lane too.

Hmm, didn't expect Sanders to get dropped for Asi... but I guess it makes sense for the future?

yy_cheng

Coach
Sivo, Lussick and Lane all named as starters... f**k me. Presume Paulo will play from the bench again with Ofa starting.

Carty named again in #14, Makatoa retained on the bench, and Hands also retained (for now) in #18. Would love to see Hands start and Lussick sit on the bench for most of the match, and would love to see Carty start for Lane too.

Hmm, didn't expect Sanders to get dropped for Asi... but I guess it makes sense for the future?
Maybe because Sanders is now defo leaving, we might need to lock up a backup for next year and now they will try and entice Asi.
Michelle will probably cook him dinner soon.

However in saying that, I guess Guth can be the backup 5/8th with Lomax going to fb if one of the halves are out.
And if Blaize stays, he could be the 1

the phantom menace

First Grade
BA on Moses:

We’ll try for next week, but even then, he’s not guaranteed to return. We’re trying, but he’s not ready.

“He’s out on the field and running, but he hasn’t done anything with the team. He’ll keep doing more each day, and we’ll see what happens.”

TheParraboy

Staff member
There's no point this season.

Dunno,

Not writing us off till I see what we do vs the Storms

We play like we did v the ponys, but execute better , we can win and get a bit of a roll on

Hated we lost last week, but normally we do FA with creating chances. Surprised how many we did create which gives me (hanging by a thin thread) some hope.

Couple of good wins and we are back in the mix

Storms our nemesis, away from home where we blunder.

Win up there we are back baby !!!🤗

eels4life87

Juniors
Dunno,

We play like we did v the ponys, but execute better , we can win and get a bit of a roll on

Hated we lost last week, but normally we do FA with creating chances. Surprised how many we did create which gives me (hanging by a thin thread) some hope.

The eels are literally currently only two wins outside the 8 lol

Eelogical

Referee
Dunno,

Form and our record in Magic Round say otherwise. I admire your support but imo we're most likely in for a reaming.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Reports are Asi had a terrific game in the 2s. I like what he brings. A genuine back up half. Hopefully extensions for him and Superman are announced soon.
That said.
BAs stubbornness is always front and centre.
His stated preference for an 80 min 9. Hands given minimal minutes if any at all.
His annoyance with media when they were pushing Sanders. Quickly disposed of.
Continuing to play Sivo, Lane and Paulo who have been poor all season and last season.
Nil opportunities for the likes of Emu and Zac Cini who's numbers have been very good in the 2s.
Anyway Im glad Im not going to Magic Round this year. Not a fan of Suncorp but I did love Caxton Street.

King-Gutho94

Coach
BA on Moses:

We’ll try for next week, but even then, he’s not guaranteed to return. We’re trying, but he’s not ready.

“He’s out on the field and running, but he hasn’t done anything with the team. He’ll keep doing more each day, and we’ll see what happens.”

BA is going to outfox Madge by holding Moses out of the Souths game hope we can scrape by then unleash him against Cronulla where madge will have to pick Nicho due to not having any other viable options and not being able to pick Moses.

BA did say Gutho is an outside chance of returning next week which would be nearly 4 weeks post surgery when we play Souths.

If my memory is correct he got the operation the Monday before we had the bye which was already 2 weeks ago.

Eelogical

Referee
Reports are Asi had a terrific game in the 2s. I like what he brings. A genuine back up half. Hopefully extensions for him and Superman are announced soon.
That said.
BAs stubbornness is always front and centre.
His stated preference for an 80 min 9. Hands given minimal minutes if any at all.
His annoyance with media when they were pushing Sanders. Quickly disposed of.
Continuing to play Sivo, Lane and Paulo who have been poor all season and last season.
Nil opportunities for the likes of Emu and Zac Cini who's numbers have been very good in the 2s.
Anyway Im glad Im not going to Magic Round this year. Not a fan of Suncorp but I did love Caxton Street.
What's the go with Emu? He was coming along fine but something has thrown a spanner in the works. Maybe BA has his head in the sand about picking him.