What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 13 vs Knights

emjaycee

Coach
Looking ahead we should win our next 3 games. That is a must.

A loss to Panthers most likely. Then face the following. Bar the Cowboys I wouldn't be confident with any of these games. I think we should beat Titans also. And a chance against Roosters. Unless Penrith rested a heap in the last rnd I do not see us winning any other games.
We win our next 3 and we have collected 28 points when included the 4 points from byes.. That means we make top 8. Beating Titans and Cowboys may be enough for top 4. I feel our best win for own benefit comes against Rooster and Manly. They are the two who will take our top 4 spot.

Panthers A
Titans A
Roosters A

Souths H
Manly A

Cowboys H
Storm A
Panther H
Did you give any thought as to who Manly and Roosters play or do you think they will just win every game?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

A loss to Panthers most likely. Then face the following. Bar the Cowboys I wouldn't be confident with any of these games. I think we should beat Titans also. And a chance against Roosters. Unless Penrith rested a heap in the last rnd I do not see us winning any other games.
We win our next 3 and we have collected 28 points when included the 4 points from byes.. That means we make top 8. Beating Titans and Cowboys may be enough for top 4. I feel our best win for own benefit comes against Rooster and Manly. They are the two who will take our top 4 spot.

Panthers A
Titans A
Roosters A

Souths H
Manly A

Cowboys H
Storm A
Panther H

only 1 bye...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake
4. Opocic
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Marata
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Papa
12, Matto
13. Nrown

14. Roache or Penisini (assuming Smith is injured)
15. Lane
16. Cartwright
17. Kaufusi

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you give any thought as to who Manly and Roosters play or do you think they will just win every game?

I used what I call PYTA
Most are familiar with the term but for those who are not it's Previous Years Table Analysis.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Panthers A
Titans A
Roosters A

Souths H
Manly A

Cowboys H
Storm A
Panther H
I only tip us to win two of those.

emjaycee

Coach

Panthers A
Titans A
Roosters A

Souths H
Manly A

Cowboys H
Storm A
Panther H

What about our Round 19 game v the Raiders at home? Will we win that one?

Gronk

Staff member
This seems an unprecedented response to a team list thread. Good move changing it to pre team list Monday @emjaycee. Keep up the good work
Have I been made redundant ?
fist.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What about our Round 19 game v the Raiders at home? Will we win that one?
We will. I reckon we'll win six more games and finish around fifth. That will be a solid season, imo. The finals are a whole new ball game and I'm very excited to see how we go.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We will. I reckon we'll win six more games and finish around fifth. That will be a solid season, imo. The finals are a whole new ball game and I'm very excited to see how we go.

If we finish 3rd or 4th, the way its heading

Its an away game in Penrith or Melbourne first week of the finals

Best we finish 5th, and smack a limp 8th placed Dragons, Titans or Knights at Bankwest

That's where its at, I cant wait too....

Latest posts