What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 13 vs Knights

emjaycee

Coach
With Junior and Mahoney playing Origin and unavailable for selection and with Drown back from his suspension, what changes will BA make to the side to plug that right-side defence?

I know it's only Monday, but lets see what everyone thinks will happen at 4pm tomorrow.

I'll go first:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake
4. Opocic
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Oregan
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Lane
12, Matto
13. Nrown

14. Smith (if fit)
15. Papali'i
16. Cartwright
17. Marata

edit: I forgot Marata... doh!

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
With Junior and Mahoney playing Origin and unavailable for selection and with Drown back from his suspension, what changes will BA make to the side to plug that right-side defence?

I know it's only Monday, but lets see what everyone thinks will happen at 4pm tomorrow.

I'll go first:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake
4. Opocic
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Oregan
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Lane
12, Matto
13. Nrown

14. Smith (if fit)
15. Papali'i
16. Cartwright
17. Marata

Mahoney is 19th man. He can't play for us?

I'd rather Roache then Lussick.FERGO gone with Dunster a chance

Noise

Coach
MJC's team is what it will be. If Smith is out then maybe Hipgrave on the bench. Knights are without Ponga, D Saifiti, Pearce and Green (retired the other week) but will probably bring in Clifford from the Cowboys. Their attack was atrocious yesterday.

I'll go first:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake
4. Opocic
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Oregan
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Lane
12, Matto
13. Nrown

14. Smith (if fit)
15. Papali'i
16. Cartwright
17. Marata

Swap Marata and Fergo. Genius.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I'll go first:

1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake
4. Opocic
5. Fergo
6. Drown
7. Moses
8. Oregan
9. Lussick
10. RCG
11. Lane
12, Matto
13. Nrown

14. Smith (if fit)
15. Papali'i
16. Cartwright
17. Marata

I like the look of that earlier than Tuesday side.

Hopefully Smith is pretty close to being fit. Can Lussick play 80 min?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Mahoney is 19th man. He can't play for us?

I'd rather Roache then Lussick.FERGO gone with Dunster a chance

Is Rheed at 19th man confirmed?

Pissed if he has to go up to f**king Townsville to watch Grant and Brimson do a job he'd do better.

Incorrect

Coach
Is Rheed at 19th man confirmed?

Pissed if he has to go up to f**king Townsville to watch Grant and Brimson do a job he'd do better.
Not confirmed at all. Paul Green giving Munster and Grant until Wednesday/Thursday to prove fitness and team will take shape from there is what he more or less said on NRL 360 tonight.

eels_fan

First Grade
Gutho
Sivo
Dunster
Opa
Waqa
Brown
Moses
Kaufusi
Smith
RCG
Papa
Matto
Brown

Lane
Marata
Cartwright
Roache

Bandwagon

Staff member
Even if he doesn't play, hopefully he gains something from being part of the squad. He seems like the sort of bloke that is keen to learn and improve.

I'd like to see him play, I reckon against Souffs he had his eye on a spot and tried to do too much to impress.

Getting some game time would take that away, and ease the pressure on him

Just my thoughts.