What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 23 vs Dogs

emjaycee

Coach
Lol. Thats controversial. No way BA goes with that 17.
Would you say that Jnrs promotion to joint captain has been a failure?
The 17 is the same as last week (excl. the Moses and Arthur swap).

Only controversy would be shifting Junior to start on the bench and i think that would be the best thing fkr the team before we play Broncos and Storm and then semis.

What other controversy do you think is in my 17 mate?

And it doesn't mean I think Jnr as captain has failed.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The 17 is the same as last week (excl. the Moses and Arthur swap).

Only controversy would be shifting Junior to start on the bench and i think that would be the best thing fkr the team before we play Broncos and Storm and then semis.

What other controversy do you think is in my 17 mate?

And it doesn't mean I think Jnr as captain has failed.
Sarcasm mate.
I reckon Jnr has been very disappointing this year and more so since his Origin selection. Just looking for an opinion not related to you dropping him to the bench.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Dont forget the 2019 Souths game where we needed to debut players (Dunster) and it wasnt fair on him or the team.
Yeah we were dreadfully unlucky I don't think anyone could foresee us losing both wingers in one final and then Jennings on game day the following week and all 3 barely missed a game all season yet all missing on the most important game of the season.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be coming down to Sidanee for this game so if any of you merkins wanna catch up for a drink after the game I'll be at the club in that pissy little bar where all the drunks hang out after the game.

Latest posts