What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Broncos at The Gabba 8pm Friday

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
well it is if he hired Barrett or accepted his appointment
giphy.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just don't think there any other options atm.

It's a blight on the recruitment committee they have let it get to this position really.
He struggled defending @ 5/8, don't think one out will help him any. But yes you can't help bad. luck i suppose........

hindy111

Post Whore
Mate of mine who's lived in Brisbane forever is a Roosters fan (started supporting them well before the Broncos existed).

Putting his shit choice of team aside he watched the Broncos v Roosters at the Gabba last week and said it was a shit experience. Couldn't see anything. Based on what I have seen at the Cricket and a couple of rubbish AFL games I get what he is saying. Great venue, but not suited to NRL.

Was going to head down for this one but can't be f**ked.

Thats because you're a lazy merkin.

Btw is your mates name Mik?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lussick takes off like a turtle. A few times he went formit close to the line and ruined our chances of scoring.
I'm not sold on him
I reckon he’s just a seriously average rake, just how Bea likes em!! But he looks quite decent because he’s replacing a rookie or the washed up Bald Pommy. I can’t believe we invested in him for another two years he’s played most of his career in England for a reason.

Last edited:
So much for Simonsson being our long term centre. Seriously he is a glorified back up. Ryan Morgan is Steve Ella compared to him. He has been shocking during the last 2 weeks and his side in defence with Asi will be sodomised on Friday night.

But but but he was Superman during the off season and for two games last year he was aggressive. He’s bog average.

With the current management mentality of money ball signings where they try to polish turd players like Simonson, We will end up like the Tigers, Dragons and Dogs.

the likes of Simmonson, Lumelume, Davey, Joffa, Murchie, “the English patient” hooker whatever his name is and all this big average players indicate that Arthur and management have NFI.

Only decent signing was Hopgood!

I hope I’m wrong but I’m sure We will miss the 8, I said it from start. And if we do miss the 8.. BA has to be sacked for the absolute diabolical recruitment we have seen this year. He needs to be sacked because of 10 years of failure.

The fact that at the start of the season when we lost 4-5 games to start the year and he said he was happy with the performances and alarm bells weren’t ringing is freaking embarrassing!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But but but he was Superman during the off season and for two games last year he was aggressive. He’s bog average.

With the current management mentality of money ball signings where they try to polish turd players like Simonson, We will end up like the Tigers, Dragons and Dogs.

the likes of Simmonson, Lumelume, Davey, Joffa, Murchie, “the English patient” hooker whatever his name is and all this big average players indicate that Arthur and management have NFI.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m sure We will miss the 8, I said it from start. And if we do miss the 8.. BA has to be sacked for the absolute diabolical recruitment we have seen this year. He needs to be sacked because of 10 years of failure.

The fact that at the start of the season when we lost 4-5 games to start the year and he said he was happy with the performances and alarm bells weren’t ringing is freaking embarrassing!
The English Patient - Bahahahahahahhaahhahahaha

lingard

Coach
So much for Simonsson being our long term centre. Seriously he is a glorified back up. Ryan Morgan is Steve Ella compared to him. He has been shocking during the last 2 weeks and his side in defence with Asi will be sodomised on Friday night.
Simmondson has been bad because Sivo
(who is underrated in defence) has not been there. How confident would anyone feel with Waqa Blake playing outside them? And then a debut winger? Once Sivo comes back Simmondson will step up.

lingard

Coach
Brisbane are nearly at full strength if we had Sivo and RCG I would have given us close to 50/50 shot here.

Anyway it's season on the line stuff. The 17 just have to find a way to win.

Pinch a victory here I think we can probably make it.

With more cavalry coming back the following week for a hopefully sold out commbank against the chooks.
I don't think we can possibly win this; just minimise the damage. But I absolutely believe we will beat the Roosters and Penrith. Then the bye. If we get into the eight, I reckon we can cause a lot of damage.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Momirovski, May, Kenny and Salmon are all premiership winners. Every club signs cheap plodders to round out the top 17.

Angry_eel

First Grade

I'm all for firing BA but are we sure it was his decisions to hire these players?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Any chance we surprise the world with an upset this week only to capitulate against The Brave Roosters?
We seem like a momentum team tbh.

Win this week I feel pretty confident we would roll the chooks.

Our home record is excellent since round 2 our only loss was an origin ravaged loss to the warriors. And both losses in rounds 1 and 2 should have been wins.

Commbank is a genuine fortress we have nearly a 75% win record in 5 seasons there over 50 games.

I feel like it's under appreciated the record we have there and we should embrace the fact we have a home ground that is a fortress like Manly at Brookie and Melbourne at Aami Park.