What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday vs Knights - Sat 29th - The Brian Smith shield

Gronk

Staff member
Hopefully Guymer gets a run as well
He missed a few crucial tackles last week.

Doreey is the bloke who deserves a shot before him. Especially now edge man Kelma is MIA.

Gherkin

Juniors
He missed a few crucial tackles last week.

Doreey is the bloke who deserves a shot before him. Especially now edge man Kelma is MIA.
Why not both? Worth a shot over someone like Maka. Assuming Hopgood is still out they can come in for Kelma and Maka with Arthur replacing Lussick.
No point playing Maka, we know what he can do and it isn't good. Time to test some of the others out.

Legal Eel

Juniors
Why not both? Worth a shot over someone like Maka. Assuming Hopgood is still out they can come in for Kelma and Maka with Arthur replacing Lussick.
No point playing Maka, we know what he can do and it isn't good. Time to test some of the others out.
Not making the semis this year so may as well get some reps into our future players...

eels_fan

First Grade
Hopgood potentially out the season due to that shot from Martin in origin 1 and dumb as bat shit coach played him 4 days later…. Then said he shouldn’t have..

it’s a big loss on top of Kelma.

I wouldn’t bank on Moses backing up either with his foot concerns. No doubt he’ll be named, but wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s a game day out

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Hopgood potentially out the season due to that short from Martin in origin 1 and dumb as bat shit coach played him 4 days later…. Then said he shouldn’t have..

it’s a big loss on top of Kelma.

I wouldn’t bank on Moses backing up either with his foot concerns. No doubt he’ll be named, but wouldn’t be surprised at all if he’s a game day out
I don't think coaches make calls on the medical fitness of a player. But yeah, someone f**ked up.

EelEtric

Juniors
Good to see Matt Arthur and Doorey getting a go and Guymer and Tago close.
Not so good to see Asi in 18 although Moses is always a risk I guess. As long as Asi doesnt step into the centres again in my lifetime.

Latest posts