What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Week 1 finals Eels v Knights | Sunday 4pm

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
when has BA ever changed his starting 17 without an injury forced change ?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Few times this year when we all knew a guy was out yet still named him.
But yes it is rare. I am unsure why you wouldn't name Lussick and make him a last day scratching.

I don't know that it'd that easy to hide an injury on account of the bubble. You've basically got entire squads from different teams living on top of each other, unless pretty minor I'd reckon it'd take around 3.6 seconds for merkins to work out you're taking the piss.

emjaycee

Coach
I don't know that it'd that easy to hide an injury on account of the bubble. You've basically got entire squads from different teams living on top of each other, unless pretty minor I'd reckon it'd take around 3.6 seconds for merkins to work out you're taking the piss.
I think I read that the Eels moved out of the place where everyone was staying and are staying on their own (with families) at a different resort. Gutho got the big room so all is sweet with the team now.

eels_fan

First Grade
Clubs have been in separate hotels/resorts for a month now