What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Week 2 finals - Eels v Panthers (and Ivan)

yy_cheng

Coach
I don't get the Carty love on current form unless he's playing for a beer and a pie a week
The thing about carty yesterday and throughout the year is that he has lots of enthusiasm and he's somehow in the right spot at the right time. He must really read the plays.

However, the shit thing is he throws dumb passes

King-Gutho94

Coach
Cartwright plays his best footy when BA brings him on after 30 mins and lets him settle into the rhythm of the game.

Look at the storm game he was brought on late in 1st half and played brilliantly in the 2nd.

Bringing him on with 15 mins to go probably has him thinking he has to be difference in such a short space of time is lunacy can lead to dumb errors

If your going to play him let him settle into the game its no coincidence his best games against roosters at bankwest, broncos at darwin and storm at suncorp he was brought in 30 mins in and made an impact

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Cartwright plays his best footy when BA brings him on after 30 mins and lets him settle into the rhythm of the game.

Look at the storm game he was brought on late in 1st half and played brilliantly in the 2nd.

Bringing him on with 15 mins to go probably has him thinking he has to be difference in such a short space of time is lunacy can lead to dumb errors

If your going to play him let him settle into the game its no coincidence his best games against roosters at bankwest, broncos at darwin and storm at suncorp he was brought in 30 mins in and made an impact
Agree. He had a head rush when he came on. Could have got him out there earlier.

Delboy

First Grade
Put NRL 360 for the first time in ages after our win, thinking they may discuss us.

Looks like we shouldn’t bother to turn up this week, they all said Penrith will obviously turn it all around and easily account for the Eels.

Guess shouldn’t expect too much , as they moved on to say Junior and Marata were lucky and that Verrill should have been let off. Nothing changes 🥴, must be about to go to dinner or play golf with someone.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Put NRL 360 for the first time in ages after our win, thinking they may discuss us.

Looks like we shouldn’t bother to turn up this week, they all said Penrith will obviously turn it all around and easily account for the Eels.

Guess shouldn’t expect too much , as they moved on to say Junior and Marata were lucky and that Verrill should have been let off. Nothing changes 🥴, must be about to go to dinner or play golf with someone.
Thanks for that i wont bother watching a replay then as i missed the start

TheParraboy

Staff member

Didnt think they talked too much about Penrith, lot more time on the Cleary v Bennet fued, and block plays

They had an eels montage from our glory days , plus chatted about how good Moses was when he runs

If it was the other way around (we were expected to beat Souths and be in the grand final) Id be expecting up to wipe the floor with our next opponents

EelsFan05

Bench
I'm guessing Gutho is playing with a leg injury. He hasn't been himself for over a month. I thought it was the contract bs, but he looks slower and a bit weak in the tackle. Or maybe I'm just imagining it.

Last edited:

Latest posts