What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday- Week 3: Grand Final Qualifier - Parra v Cowboys discussion thread

Kilkenny

Coach
I was going to fly up but couldn't get a seat. I only ever fly buisness class.
Flew business Sydney to Brisbane, Brisbane to Townsville, only problem being both early flights so no alcoholic beverages. need to do business flights after midday.

Jetstar on the way back, only suitable flights available.

Flying business to Perth early November to see daughter and play in masters golf championships in Mandurah. Will partake in a few reds before getting serious for the golf. It is my time, just getting back into form.

Chipmunk

Coach
A new Head of Elite Pathways is on the cards (a former NRL assistant coach and interim NRL coach for a club that made this years top 4)
This was announced on NRL 360 last week. It's the bloke who replaced Sharpy at the Sharks when Flanno had his year off.

I actually can't remember his name now James someone?

Kilkenny

Coach
I think this is Kilkennys time in the Australian Veterans golf Championships I can feel it. The $250 Drummond Voucher is mine, ‘B’ Grade Champion it is all coming together. Another premiership and LIV here we come.

Parra Pride

Coach
I hate the fact that after all shit I’ve sat through since 2009 these f**ks can still make me feel as nervous as I do now. Genuinely not at all confident we can walk away with a win in Townsville but contrary to the opinion of seemingly everyone else I feel like the winner here may be the winner on Grand Final day. Think the Rabbits and Panthers will work each other over pretty decently with it being the Grand Final rematch from last year.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Flew business Sydney to Brisbane, Brisbane to Townsville, only problem being both early flights so no alcoholic beverages. need to do business flights after midday.

Jetstar on the way back, only suitable flights available.

Flying business to Perth early November to see daughter and play in masters golf championships in Mandurah. Will partake in a few reds before getting serious for the golf. It is my time, just getting back into form.
Masters is normally played at Augusta mate.

Snoochies

First Grade
If we had of beat Penrith in the first week, we'd be playing Souths this weekend. Since we lost, we have the Cowboys. Which team would you prefer?

King-Gutho94

Coach
If we had of beat Penrith in the first week, we'd be playing Souths this weekend. Since we lost, we have the Cowboys. Which team would you prefer?
This way though it would have been perfect if Cronulla hung on for 30 more seconds.

I don't see much between Cronulla & Cowboys as was proven in week 1 but its more the travel and conditions.

If we were playing Sharks at Allianz i be almost too confident we would make the GF.

Playing Souths off a 15 day break at Accor there home ground i reckon would be a nightmare personally. Especially our recent record against them.

84 Baby

Referee
images

Stormy36

Juniors
I hate the fact that after all shit I’ve sat through since 2009 these f**ks can still make me feel as nervous as I do now. Genuinely not at all confident we can walk away with a win in Townsville but contrary to the opinion of seemingly everyone else I feel like the winner here may be the winner on Grand Final day. Think the Rabbits and Panthers will work each other over pretty decently with it being the Grand Final rematch from last year.
I love the feeling of nerves... Nothing better than being in the big games. Playing, coaching or supporting it's what footy is all about

Glenneel

Bench
I went to do it then got excited about the Pies. But I bought a lotto ticket for 5million.
What, paid $5m to win what? Hope more than that.

True story, many years ago there was a competition, first prize was a tinnie, and the 2 blokes charged with selling the tickets bought about 50% of the tickets. Still didn't win. Also I won a system 12 ticket (so 12 numbers in 42) in lotto in a radio quiz. Guess how many numbers I got?

Zero.