What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Reading between the lines. Picking Mills as 18th man for a home game might mean Lewis isn't right. I stress might.

Hope this isn't another drop and retrieve at the 11th hour for Pom

cb4

First Grade
I'm told Stapo is cover for Gordon.

I like the look of the bench, 2 props finally.

Toops can't not get involved though, he has been damaging.

Hooper

Juniors
From league unlimited site, awaiting official press release

1. Michael Gordon 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Luke Lewis 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Beau Ryan 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson 8. Andrew Fifita 9. John Morris 10. Sam Tagataese 11. Anthony Tupou 12. Wade Graham (c) 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Jayson Bukuya 16. Bryce Gibbs 17. Ben Ross 18. Stewart Mills

That side has a got a good look about it. Lewis in the centres and the two big boppers, Ross and Gibbs, coming off the bench. The four ex-Tigers now in Sharks colours will be keen for a big game against their former club. Fifita and Lewis will be properly rested this week after having to back up after Origin last week. Tigers are playing well, but we will win on Friday night.

Card Shark

Immortal
The four ex-Tigers now in Sharks colours will be keen for a big game against their former club..

There is actually 5 including DeGois.

I can't believe Flanno has bitten the bullet with Pom. My faith has been somewhat restored.

I will make the trip to the game on Friday now.

Hooper

Juniors
There is actually 5 including DeGois.

I can't believe Flanno has bitten the bullet with Pom. My faith has been somewhat restored.

I will make the trip to the game on Friday now.

You are quite right Card Shark. Thanks for the correction.

newman

First Grade
Reading between the lines. Picking Mills as 18th man for a home game might mean Lewis isn't right. I stress might.

Hope this isn't another drop and retrieve at the 11th hour for Pom

He's played a bit of fullback in reggies too so all of a sudden Mills covers 1 through 5.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bowing to the pressure Mes thinks. Friday night game, plenty not keen if they serve up the goulash that was Sunday night.

Latest posts