What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday

webShark

hopefully this will shit the wristslitters up for a few days until they find something new to whinge about

Only if not injured. Otherwise, only dropped when he trots out in reggies. I think he is injured. If injured , the positive is he is out and Matt Wright not named. I doubt the named team will start. My guess, Beau to FB , Stapo to the wing. Better team anyway.

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
It's only one spot wider .

It should open up some space on the edge for the back rower. I assume tools will be right side. Defence will be looking for Lewis. Short ball for tools might find some room. If I was Todd I would start the game with a face ball to Lewis for 5 or 6 times then start hitting toops.

The same thing should be happening on the left. Get the ball away from graham except for hitting holes.

It's what I would do.

shaggs

Coach
Plus it help with carney's defence and give Lewis a bit less to do. Cover up for some niggles in sure he is carrying.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I do like the idea of Carney running right having Toops, Gordon, Lewis, Ryan as targets.

chewsta

First Grade
I do like the idea of Carney running right having Toops, Gordon, Lewis, Ryan as targets.

That does sound good!
Ide also put money on Ryan scoring a try or at the very least making some clean line breaks off a deft Lewis draw and pass.

Card Shark

Immortal
That does sound good!
Ide also put money on Ryan scoring a try or at the very least making some clean line breaks off a deft Lewis draw and pass.

I'd like to see Gordon tailing Lewis, he is bound to get some open space to run into.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I'd like to see Gordon tailing Lewis, he is bound to get some open space to run into.
Yeah. That combo was going at the begining of the season. Seem to remember flash scoring in either the 1st or 2nd game off a Lewis line break and an inside ball to Flash running a Slater line. Havnt seen it much since then.

Feej

First Grade
Could be quite embarrassing at the ground as they announce the team, if that transpires.

Card Shark

Immortal
Well it's happened at least 3 or 4 times previously. If Gordon & Ryan are out, he'll probably end up on the bench.

Actually, I don't really think it will happen as Stapo & Mills are the 2 standby's - but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

coolumsharkie

Referee
1 Kurt Mann
2 Young Tonumaipea
3 Stewart Mills
4 Kirisome Auva’a
5 Matt Wright
6 Tony Gigot
7 Chad Townsend
8 Mark Taufua
9 Pat Politoni
10 Dayne Weston