What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday

Frenzy.

Post Whore
NYC Sharks v Wests Tigers
Round 17 – Sharks Stadium
Friday, July 5 – kick off 5.15pm
1 Valentine Holmes
2 Dallas Wells
3 Fa’amanu Brown
4 Rea Pittman
5 Alan Niulesa
6 Nesiasi Mataitonga
7 Jake Walsh
8 Winstone Asotasi
9 Michael Lichaa
10 Kurt Dillon
11 Sione Masima
12 Michael Morris
13 Scott Sorenson
INTERCHANGE
14 Ben Chahoud
15 Jake Goodwin
16 Reece Davidson
17 Jack Broughton
18 Chad McGill
19 Zane Walford

We're saved!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now see really, why is Pomeroy not tested in the lower grade, if as good Captain Coach thinks, he will score 4 tries, and completely dominate the match.

Perhaps he needs it to get some confidence up.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now see really, why is Pomeroy not tested in the lower grade, if as good Captain Coach thinks, he will score 4 tries, and completely dominate the match.

I think the answer is salary cap. Probably some how breaks the second cap.

NHL is like that, even if you want to you cannot send certain players down a grade they have one way contracts. You choices are to play them or trade/sell them.

webShark

What a thought. Can you imagine if he did? Not that he will.

shaggs

Coach
I think the answer is salary cap. Probably some how breaks the second cap.

NHL is like that, even if you want to you cannot send certain players down a grade they have one way contracts. You choices are to play them or trade/sell them.

Th amount pom gets paid is top tier. It doesn't matter where he plays. He could play for como and he still gets the same monthly pay.

The only way most top tier players earn more is by playing rep footy. For pom, that ain't happening.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Pretty sure Pom got dropped once before and came back and killed it, geez he's waaay out of form this time though.

webShark

1 Kurt Mann
2 Young Tonumaipea
3 Stewart Mills
4 Kirisome Auva?a
5 Matt Wright
6 Tony Gigot
7 Chad Townsend
8 Mark Taufua
9 Pat Politoni
10 Dayne Weston
11 Tim Robinson
12 Tupou Sopoaga
13 Tyrone Peachey
INTERCHANGE
14 Junior Roqica
15 Daniel Moroko
16 Penani Manumalealii
17 Rodney Coates
19 David Fifita

This team no where near as strong as earlier in the year and far from a cert to take out NSW Cup. At least Matt Wright there to dazzle the opposition until recalled to firsts when Flash and Beau pull out. Wouldn't surprise if Penani starts in place of Chad and Fifita to bench. Anyone told Fifita what playing outstanding football in NSW Cup does for your career? Well it isn't a place in an ordinary first grade team. I think coaching staff have made their minds up whatever a player does. Peachey too small. Fifita a gun as his brother is. He will get more than a fair go.

From the handful of games Ive seen - Gigot impressed and Ive heard he is actually one of ours, not Storm
This is another player that we will lose unless Flanno gives him a run - posesses an accurate kicking game!

Marchad

Juniors
From the handful of games Ive seen - Gigot impressed and Ive heard he is actually one of ours, not Storm
This is another player that we will lose unless Flanno gives him a run - posesses an accurate kicking game!
Freakish kicking game is what I saw he is the Shane Warne of the grubber kick.

Tera

Juniors
David Fifita left a hand print (no joke) on my chest when he fended me back in high school Rugby Union. Strong as hell.

Feej

First Grade

Maybe this?

NRL Outsider ‏@NRLOutsider 1m
Good luck to Ben Pomeroy who will be playing for @Orange_CYMS this weekend!

Latest posts